ArtsCow Are they any good???

they have become my favorite print developers. I have ordered probably 400 4x6s 100 5x7s several posters...they are fairly fast (being that they are coming from Hong Kong), excellent quality. Some of my pics really look better than they did on the computer. I have not been disappointed.

HTH

I ordered from them and my only complaint is that the pics were not packaged in a sturdy packaging. All my photos were a little bent through the middle. I scrapbook so I think they will lay down ok. Other than that the pics are good!

I just opened an account with them a few days ago so I haven't ordered anything from them yet. I'm glad to hear that you guys are happy with your orders. I want to make a photo book for my dad and get some vacation pics printed so I think I'll be ordering from them soon!

I ordered prints & was very happy w/them...Also I listed in the other photo thread, a code for $7.99 for s&h for photobooks, I'm not sure if it's a one time/ one person offer or not, I received it in a email from them, & I'm prolly not gonna get around to using it, I think it was good thru the 30th.

I got my photobook. It pretty nice but I don't have anything to compare it to really. It looks like a kids hardback book. The pages are not thin. I messed up and some of the words I added went around the cover of the book but that was my own fault. Just be sure you leave plenty of room around the edges on the cover and you'll be fine.

• 4 months later...