For those of us having babies...... (diapers at Wal-Mart)

or someone looking to buy diapers for a shower gift..... I was at Walmart over the weekend and dh and I decided that we need to start stocking up on diapers. went over to the diaper dept. and they had the Pampers Swaddlers in BOXES for $19.99. I bought 1 box of the newborn ones and i believe it came with 92 diapers.

if you buy the individual packs, they come with 40 diapers per pack for $10. so you get 12 more diapers for the same price if you buy the box. I believe they had all the sizes of the swaddlers in the boxes. This is the only diaper we use when the baby is still tiny.

this is a decent deal, but be sure to check Target. Target can have some pretty good diaper sales. Also, if your area has an albertsons that does the 3 day only sales, you can get pretty good deals there to. You need to register with Huggies and Pampers on the websites so you can get coupons. I never by diapers without my coupons.

holy crap that is 21 cents a diaper..... the swaddlers at sam's club(budd lake nj) come out to 15cents a diaper. You might to look into your local sam's or Bj's and remember to break it down to price per unit.

we belong to sams but its a 45 minute drive and wm/target is only 15-20 minutes. i honestly dont know why we still have the sams membership. the one in MO was only 10 minutes away and i think i was too lazy to cancel once we moved.

I have a 3 month old and discovered CVS is the best place for us to buy diapers. We wait until Huggies are on sale for $8.99 per package, use a $1.50 off coupon, and if you buy at the right time, you can get $10 back on a $25 Huggies purchase. For the life of me I cannot remember how many come in a package though, so I am helpless on the per piece price.

Jenni... I have a 2 month old and prefer Swaddlers when they are young, too. Target carries the same boxes Walmart does. This week the $19.99 boxes are buy 2 and get a $5 gift card.

They also are carrying bonus boxes right now. Last week you bought 2 of those Jumbo boxes (jumbo boxes of Swaddlers size 2 diapers have 132 diapers in them, I THINK size 1 is actually the same count) and got a $10 gift card.

so watch Target for the diaper deals, too. If you get the Sunday paper Proctor & Gamble put coupons in the paper every month. In June they put out coupons for Pampers, I THINK they won't put them out again until Aug but I could be very very wrong on this!

You can use a manufacturer coupon AND a Target coupon at the same time. There is usually a Target coupon that you can print from the Internet (PM me if need more info on that) to combine with the Man. coupon.

Target will clearance out those bonus boxes in a few weeks. I am anticipating they will clearance out in August, I could be wrong.

Jenni... I have a 2 month old and prefer Swaddlers when they are young, too. Target carries the same boxes Walmart does. This week the $19.99 boxes are buy 2 and get a $5 gift card.

They also are carrying bonus boxes right now. Last week you bought 2 of those Jumbo boxes (jumbo boxes of Swaddlers size 2 diapers have 132 diapers in them, I THINK size 1 is actually the same count) and got a $10 gift card.

so watch Target for the diaper deals, too. If you get the Sunday paper Proctor & Gamble put coupons in the paper every month. In June they put out coupons for Pampers, I THINK they won't put them out again until Aug but I could be very very wrong on this!

You can use a manufacturer coupon AND a Target coupon at the same time. There is usually a Target coupon that you can print from the Internet (PM me if need more info on that) to combine with the Man. coupon.

Target will clearance out those bonus boxes in a few weeks. I am anticipating they will clearance out in August, I could be wrong.

I agree! Target is the best place for diapers around here since we have no CVS. Combining coupons can get you a steal sometimes!