Discounts on Attractions in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN

My family is going on vacation to my parents condo in Gatlinburg, TN. Does anyone know where I can get discounts on Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Ripley's Aquarium, Ober Gatlinburg, or any thing else you think is worth it for a family of 5 (with young kids...5,3,1) Thanks:)

I did a quick google search and someone mentioned that Wendy's and McDonald's sometimes have coupons on their bags. Dollywood also has an after 3 get the next day free offer. How many days are you planning on staying? It looks like the season pass ends up being a very good deal.

we will be down the week of July 13th through Saturday. We usually do the free next day stuff at Dollywood and we are looking at buying a Dixiestampede/ Dollywood combo ticket. I just wish they had good discounts!

We went there last year for vacation. Check out this link. Ober Gatlinburg was tons of fun. My son loved it there.

www.obergatlinburg.com

Also if you are planning any of the Ripleys attractions check out the attraction passes. We did the 5 attraction pass which we do tons of mini golf so it really saved us a lot. I couldn't find a link for this but at any of the Ripley's locations they had info on it. You could buy a 3, 4, 5 or 6 attraction pass if I remember right.