Rockband @ TRU

Scanner420

Didn't see this advertised in this weeks circular and actually stumbled across this while getting my kid the Jungle Fury Megazord.

They had Rockband for the PS2 for $109.00!!! Listed in the store as "This week only!!"

They also had Rockband for X-box360 for $139.00!!

If it's a dup, then by all means...close the thread with my apologies. If not...hope it helps someone with a Grad Gift idea.

That is all.

:beer:

We picked up Rockband for PS2 at Walmart last night for $99.92, we noticed the price online so I called the store and he said it was $159.xx so I asked if he would scan it and he did! It came up $99.xx. Amazon has it for the same price too.

We picked up Rockband for PS2 at Walmart last night for $99.92, we noticed the price online so I called the store and he said it was $159.xx so I asked if he would scan it and he did! It came up $99.xx. Amazon has it for the same price too.

They're competing with the GH4 scheduled to come out at the end of the summer. Supposedly this has drums, a bass, guitar and a mic and you can lay own your own tracks as well. Rockband's getting nervous.

I purchased Rock band for PS2 from Amazon during their lightning deals for $99 and free shipping a few weeks ago. Since then I have seen the price drop from $150 and up to $99. In my Sams Club yesterday they had it for $94. I guess the price will start decreasing everywhere.

BTW PS2 Rockband actually comes with PS3 instuments. When we opened ours the individual boxes that the instruments are in said Playstation 3 Guitar, Drums, Microphone. There was a pink sticker on the box that said PS2 Compatible. If your wanting the PS3 version this would probably be the way to go. You can always take the gamedisk to gamestop and trade it towards the PS3 version and save some money. It would also work as an easy way to get the extra guitar and then have the drums and mic as backups.