Pre order for Guitar hero Band Kit up! $189.99

CarpeDiem

Anyone know anymore into about this. We have Guitar Hero III for Xbox360 (wireless) and 2 guitars. I was wondering will the guitars work with this. Does the band kit come with guitar, drums and the game. This will be a good gift for my DS12 for his birthday in December. I don't want to have to buy the whole kit if I don't have to. Should I just get the game and the drums (if possible). I know if I asked DS he would know all about this from his magazines but I don't want him to know that I am looking at it to get it for him. Got to surprise him somehow.

We also have preordered the Aerosmith and the Guitar Hero for DS. He has Rockband, and I am running out of room for all these guitars etc.:D

Thanks for any help.

My DS saw me reading about this and he started telling me about it. :tongue1: He informed me that they have been talking about this game for a while in his magazines. It is amazing what he finds out in the magazines. I guess this will be his birthday present.

OK, so if I read the article correctly, it comes with a newer version of the guitar (more features but you can also still use the old one), drums, mic, and a game. This looks like even more fun than GH3. I think it's perfect for Christmas.