Limited Too "Girl Stuff" B1/G1 + 25% Off

vodo

I'm a newbie here, so I don't think I can post links, but Limited Too has all of their "Girl Stuff" already reduced clearance items at Buy 1/Get 1 Free and you can use "371" at checkout for an extra 25% off. I ordered some cosmetic kits and lotion and gel sets as future birthday gifts for my daughter's friends a few weeks back and they are so nice, that I ordered more tonight. The $22.99 Princess Jewelry Box cosmetic set (originally $39.99) is quite nice and at only about $10 each after B1/G1 and discount (plus shipping and tax), it makes a great gift item for the 8-13 set. Lots of HSM and Hannah Montana stuff too. :)

Cindy

BTW, forgot to mention that the 25% off code (371) is good for everything they sell EXCEPT Nintendo DS consoles and games. It is good for Webkinz (including the few that are currently B1/G1, but they're a little steep to begin with at $16). Code expires on 6/23/08.

The $22.99 Princess Jewelry Box cosmetic set (originally $39.99) is quite nice and at only about $10 each after B1/G1 and discount (plus shipping and tax), it makes a great gift item for the 8-13 set.

Cindy

It would come to about $14 each for me. :( My S/H and tax must be more.

It would come to about $14 each for me. :( My S/H and tax must be more.

I see what you mean. When I estimated $10 each, I did so based on what I assumed would be a lower shipping charge had I ordered only the cases alone. My order contained 8 items and I paid only $8.99 shipping for the entire order, so I estimated that the cosmetic cases by themselves would be significantly lower. I went back and tested it and, had I ordered only the cases, it would have cost me about $13.00 each inclusive of tax and shipping. Shipping went up only $1.00 total (from a base of $7.99) for all the extra items I ordered. They must start high and only nominally increase it for additional purchases.

I hope you like them. As with all things Limited Too, the $40 original price was way too high for what it is, but for $13, they're a good buy and they do make nice birthday gifts. We just gave one to a little girl last week and she was thrilled. They did have an even nicer set, sort of an overnight case with tons of goodies in it, but they must have sold out on that one after I ordered originally. The starting price on it was $60 and they had it marked down to $30 with B1/G1 and 25% off. I wish they had more of those. I'd have picked some up in a heartbeat.

At only about $5.00 each before S/H, they would be a pretty good deal, but likely not much of a camera. There's no LCD, so you can't view the pictures from the camera. The resolution is probably pretty low, but it would likely be fine for 4x6 prints. It runs on regular batteries, so it would require constant replacement. However, having said all that, if the party is for younger kids (4-8 maybe), it could be a really fun favor. If you had the cameras all ready to use, they could take pictures of each other during the party. They'd probably get a real kick out of that. :)

Just noticed a new offer for a Webkinz for $5.90 with any $75.00 purchase. There are only a few Webkinz to choose from, but if you happen to be spending $75.00 anyhow (not hard to do at this store), it's a good deal.