Rite aid question

nanasquirt

• 2 weeks later...
also i have a question about their rebates...is there a booklet like walgreens that i can refer to and what day do i need to submit..is it the end of the month? I thought i read you have until the end of july , would that mean you could combine june and july into one? Im sorry ive never really shopped at rite, always thought they were too expensive but now with these rebates its worth it.

my question is..are the coupons in their ads actual manu coupons or are they rite aid coupons? They say rite aid manu coupons...can you use an additional manu coupon with them or not?

They always allow me to use the rite aid coupons in the ad and manu coupons together.

also i have a question about their rebates...is there a booklet like walgreens that i can refer to and what day do i need to submit..is it the end of the month? I thought i read you have until the end of july , would that mean you could combine june and july into one? Im sorry ive never really shopped at rite, always thought they were too expensive but now with these rebates its worth it.

There is a booklet with all the rebates at the store. Also to submit the rebates all you need to do is register on riteaid.com for a account. Then you just submit a couple things from your receipt and it takes care of it automatically. It will tell you on the site how long you have to submit all receipts for the month and to submit them for your check. You can only request one check per monthly period.

• 4 weeks later...

his_lil_gemini

I think you will enjoy doing Rite Aid's rebate program. It's simple and your turn-around time is fairly quick (esp. compared to WAGS) when you submit your receipts online. You can use MFR coupons, but most Rite Aid's do not accept internet printables.

Good deals for rebates this week at Rite Aid if you combine with MFR coupons from P&G insert from 07/06/08

-Infusium shampoo/conditioner is FAR when combined with $3.00/2 coupon from P&G brandsaver

-Lypsyl is FAR + you make a penny (it's on sale of $0.99 and you get $1.00 rebate)

-Herbal Essences is FAR when combined with $3.00/2 coupon from P&G brandsaver

-Crest toothpaste is FAR + moneymaker (only a few cents though) when you combine with MFR coupon.

-Venus Embrace Razor is $0.99 after $5.00 rebate and MFR coupon from P&G brandsaver

Good deal: Bic pens $0.50/pack