Macy's Additional 40% off Clearance

dantegirl

I was at Macy's today and they had multiple bins set up in the home department with clearance items. All clearance items were an additional 40% off the lowest ticket. They had sheets, pillowcases, blankets, quilts, towels, etc.

I got $15 hand towels for $2.99 :)

I was at Macy's today and they had multiple bins set up in the home department with clearance items. All clearance items were an additional 40% off the lowest ticket. They had sheets, pillowcases, blankets, quilts, towels, etc.

I got $15 hand towels for $2.99 :)

Was this in other departments too, or just housewares?

My macy*s is also doing a huge markdown right now on boys size 4-7. I got DS 2 pairs of levis carpenter jeans for 5.15 ea normally $28 and 4 pairs of lightly lined Nike windpants for 4.15 ea normally 24. These will be great for this fall.

I just came back from Macy's and found alot for 1 hour lunch. Mens dress pants (Calvin Klein) original price $100, bought for $14.99. Kids Ralph Lauren polo shirts had a red tag that reflect a 40% off and Macy's had an additional 50% lowest price. 2 polo strip shirts original $40 bought at $12 each. I will be back after work.