Wii Fit

I got mine by doing a pick & pull order at Sam's Club. You can go to their website and find out if your local store has them in stock - if they do do and pick & pull order. Hopefully you have a good Sam's Club and they will pull it and hold it for you. I actually got this tip from another place and apparently some Sam's would not hold them. After I put my order in the morning they came out (but before the store opened) they called me and said I had to pick it up by the next evening or they would have to put it back on the sales floor - I told them no problem I would be there that evening. So basically what I'm saying is check it every morning or so and when your Sam's gets their next shipment in do the online order for it. ----Of course you will actually need a Sam's membership or day pass for this--- It is $5 cheaper at Sam's.

I got 2 at Walmart. I thought I had preordered it (thought DH had!) but we didn't! Someone told me all stores will release the preorders that were not picked up exactly 2wks from the release date, not sure if that is true but worth a shot...Good luck!

I haven't even tried mine yet!!

I used the in store locator at Walmart.com and found that my local store had some this morning. I picked one up for a friend as we already have one. I was really surprised they still had some, I checked at about 10am and didn't actually get there until 2pm and there were still 4 left!

My friend is thrilled and I had some shopping to do anyways! We both won.

I just checked again and my Walmart(Northampton MA) still has them listed as in stock! So does Chicopee, if anyone from around my area is looking.

Edited by com
Added some info

Wal-Mart was where I got mine too, the day after they came out. So I would look online to see if they have any in stock in your area. It seems like people are having good luck finding them in stock at Wal-Mart.

I am enjoying mine so far. It seems worth the money. :yup:

I agree you need to check the Wal-Mart website and search for it in store inventory near you. It is updated very, very early in the morning, so that is when you need to check it and call the store. We got ours on release day, but I checked the store locator and the WM across the street from work had them this morning.

They had a big pallet of them at Costco on Sunday. I didn't think they would be so popular or I would have picked up a couple for some friends who of course told be after the fact that they were wanting one. Just an idea, they might still have some.