12' x 12' Quick Shade Weekender Canopy - Now $49.97 (was $100) @ Sears

noehlp

Geez, Patty!! Now I "think" I need this....it is cheaper than the Walmart ones....and my local pick-up (for a change) is the little family owned Sears right in town only 7 miles away! So you made me buy this!!! lmao After I just spent $100 on a vacuum cleaner at Lowes tonight because mine made me mad,lol.

Geez, Patty!! Now I "think" I need this....it is cheaper than the Walmart ones....and my local pick-up (for a change) is the little family owned Sears right in town only 7 miles away! So you made me buy this!!! lmao After I just spent $100 on a vacuum cleaner at Lowes tonight because mine made me mad,lol.

:(

:g_shrug:

I am so sorry I made you do it. So very sorry.

I'm also :g_liar::D

You have reached this page because the product you selected is no longer available on our site, or is temporarily out of stock due to high demand.

:( Not sure why you can't get it to work. Maybe try going to Sears.com and search for item # 00620051000

I just clicked on the link and it came up and is still available in my area, fwiw. I do know this deal has now been posted on several other deal site, BUT, :), after I posted it. :D So I am sure these will sell out quickly in highly populated areas.

I got one this time!! Is a $30 savings over kmart for the same thing. It will be good for shade at our relay for life in July. Also... it is so nice out here today and I'm sitting on the computer spending $$$$- THANKS ALOT GUYS for all the buying opps:rolleyes:

Thanks, after debating all last week, I ordered 4 tonight for a graduation party and got free shipping since order was over $75. Anyone know if there shipping is fairly quick or if it takes the full 5-7 business days. I really wanted 1 really huge tent but couldnt justify the cost after seeing this deal with the free shipping. Considering getting 2 more since we don't know exactly how many people are going to show up. Thanks again for posting this.

MAN!!!! second deal I have missed out on!!! :-( went to the site and now it says.......

"You have reached this page because the product you selected is no longer available on our site, or is temporarily out of stock due to high demand."

YEA!!! I called the store, they said they could get it for $99.... called customer service from the web.... they said that stores are suposed to honor web prices... called store back and they said they would honor that for 2 days.... So I am going by in the morning to order 1... maybe 2..... :-)