DESPERATELY looking for a $30 off (or more) coupon code for OfficeMax.

Hey there...I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a $30 off or more coupon code for OfficeMax...it's the Garmin StreetPilot 2620 that I'm after and all other stores that offer a lower price are not all that reputable IMO...if I could get at least a $30 off coupon, then OfficeMax would be the most reliable, lowest price for me...

If anyone has or knows of a $30 off or more coupon for OfficeMax then would ya PLEASE PM me or post about it here??

THANX

C'YA

P.S.: I've seen $50 off coupons for OfficeMax for purchases of ~$250 or something like that...this GPS costs $799.99 with an instant rebate at OfficeMax...so a $50 off would work for me too if ya got one...

Guest Luckycharm

WAIT!!!! I FOUND A CODE!!! it's Phone only, BUT............it's yer $30!!!!

$30 off $200 - 122574552761 Expires 06/30/05

Guest Luckycharm

DAYUM! ONLINE CODE:

Online at www.officemax.com and enter this promo code during checkout:

DRA4GD6234V11FLP

$30 off $150 or more!

Guest Luckycharm

Eh, I'm STUBBORN............I know where to rip from too ;)

<takes a bow>

Besides, didn't he have to order online to use your linkie? ;)

THANX & crap...thanx for the code...but crap...I forgot to use the affiliate link and closed the window and used the affiliate link and the code is inactive for 2 hours now...guess I'll be up til 1AM...BUT...I always listen to Loveline and it lasts til 2AM so all is not lost...THANX for the code...:wub::greenappl:gd_partyu

Eh, I'm STUBBORN............I know where to rip from too ;)

<takes a bow>

Besides, didn't he have to order online to use your linkie? ;)

I'm also stubborn, bull headed whatever you want to call it.

He can order however he prefers. If the coupon code is for phone orders only, then he should use the phone. Helping people saving money is MORE important than using our affiliate links.

Guest Luckycharm

I'm also stubborn, bull headed whatever you want to call it.

He can order however he prefers. If the coupon code is for phone orders only, then he should use the phone. Helping people saving money is MORE important than using our affiliate links.

naw the last one is for online orders! That's the beauty! :jester:

Also, depending where you live and the sales tax situation with OfficeMax, you might consider ordering from eTronics:

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?icatid=4312&stk_code=garsp2620&svbname=30

I've ordered from them several times in the past with no problems, so I'd say they are a reputable place. It might end up being cheaper there when you factor in tax.

We live in TN...don't think we pay a sales tax...I dunno...didn't show up in the checkout..and I need a GPS cause my sense of direction is worse than an old ladys...hell, I've been living in here for ~9 years and I STILL don't know my way around the place...I'm going to work at Disney World and I gotta drive there and I'd end up in Virginia if I didn't have a GPS...plus I can't read maps...lol...

Usually if OfficeMax has stores in your state, you'll have to pay sales tax. It might not show up until the end of the checkout process though. At Etronics, that model should be around $700 shipped (no tax) so if OfficeMax charges you tax, it'll end up being a lot more than that.

[flame suit]

Oregon has 0% sales tax but a whole lotta rain, high property taxes and our schools are underfunded.

[/flame suit]

TN sales tax sucks, but if I shop online I get to use my KY residential address for my purchases and the sales tax here is only 6% or so. Funny how I officially live in KY but my daughter, who was born on Fort Campbell (KY), has a TN birth certificate and I do almost all my B&M shopping in TN.

But when I shop at the PX I pay no tax. And DoD schools are supposedly very highly rated. Not sure about the local public schools. And our housing is free. Well, we get paid extra for it, then it gets taken out of his pay before we see it, so it's virtually free.

9.25% really sucks!! I try to go to Bowling Green if I know I'm going to buy something big--like a fridge or something.

Does it vary by county? It's 9.5% in Clarksville and I refuse to buy anything big there. I'll go to Hopkinsville or buy at the PX, if they have what I want.