Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 & Premiere Elements 4 - $69.99 AR & Free Ship @ Amazon

noehlp

Elements is an "easier" version of Photoshop. It comes with the basic tools that most people would use Photoshop for. As for a tutorial in the box, I don't think so, but you can easily google for what you want to do, i.e. "How to remove red eye in a picture photoshop elements" to get the exact instructions for your program.

This is tempting because of premiere...

This is tempting because of premiere...

Curious what is good regarding the premiere? I'm looking for photo editing software that can do more than just the basics of removing red eye, etc. I would like to be able to make a picture all black and white and colorize certain aspects of a picture like making my son's eyes blue or just showing the color on a shirt, etc. Is that a feature of premiere?

Curious what is good regarding the premiere? I'm looking for photo editing software that can do more than just the basics of removing red eye, etc. I would like to be able to make a picture all black and white and colorize certain aspects of a picture like making my son's eyes blue or just showing the color on a shirt, etc. Is that a feature of premiere?

The website offers one month free trial download if you are interested in checking out their features.

Premiere is actually a video editing software. I'm not hiring a videographer for my wedding, so one of my friend's husbands offered to record for me using my video camera. I was going to take that raw video and then edit it together and splice in music where I could.

I didn't think I could finish it within the 30 day trial period that Adobe allows you to download the program.

Elements should be able to do what you're trying to do. I use it to correct red eye all the time.

I'm also considering buying a photo editing for my windows laptop, but I'll probably download one of the free share wares first, iphoto has almost everything I need already, but if you click on the link amazon has a lot of ratings on the product, one of the most important is to make sure it will work with your computer.

I just got volunteered to do the yearbook at school next year, I told them if PTO bought me Photoshop I would LOL

I'm guessing this would work

THANKS!

I love your quote!

"It is often better to keep one's mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" -Mark Twain