Gymboree Circle of Friends: 30% off Everything 5/8 - 5/11

annmarie780

I went to two gym. stores today. I have to say even with the the extra 30% off I thought to put together an entire outfit it was still expensive. Usually I can find an outfit for a really good price, but not today.

And the "circle of friends coupon" really wasn't a big deal. Everyone that came in the store got 30% off even if they didn't have the coupon. They should have just made everything 30% off.

I like the nice clothes but my DD is growing like a weed. I've really only been able to get one season out of outfits. I hate to spend $30 on an outfit she might only wear a few times.

Some stores offer everyone 30% off and some do not, however if you don't have a coupon you should always ASK the associate for one...

I am undecided if I will buy anything or not, I am not really digging Gymboree anymore :( Now if they were offering Gymbucks too I MIGHT...

I think I will holding on to my rewards cards

how do you get reward cards?

Editing to say I think it's reward points with their creditcard. I was thinking of applying but they want your ss# and I'm not comfortable with that.

Edited by chefpatty

how do you get reward cards?

Editing to say I think it's reward points with their creditcard. I was thinking of applying but they want your ss# and I'm not comfortable with that.

don't anywhere you apply for credit want your ss#?

I just don't feel comfortable giving it over the internet. I've had my cc # stolen twice since January. I'm thinking if they get my ss# they can steal my identity.

I actually hit another gymboree today. (yes, I have three gymboree stores that are local to me.) I got a really pretty summer dress with matching headband and four pairs of socks for $19. So I was happy I finally got a deal. :)