Kmart maxwell house 11 ounce coffee on clearance

rennakay

Found maxwell house 11.xx ounces on clearance not marked for $1.50, Foldgers 11.xx ounces on clearance for $2.00. Picked up 4 of each and plenty more left when I left this morning at one store, non to be found at the first one I stopped at.

Fisher price bouncey seat on 90% clearance to $3.50

papazan swings down to $13.xx

Bought a real pretty shower curtain 2 weeks ago for $10 on clearance and decided to get another just in case I spilled bleach on it. They had some left down to $5.00

Anyone interested in baby furninture, make sure you check the jenny lind changing tables, my store had them at $20 so the tag said, I didn't scan. My stores are changing most of their inventory and bringing most items to the front for all the see.

Found maxwell house 11.xx ounces on clearance not marked for $1.50, Foldgers 11.xx ounces on clearance for $2.00. Picked up 4 of each and plenty more left when I left this morning at one store, non to be found at the first one I stopped at.

Bought a real pretty shower curtain 2 weeks ago for $10 on clearance and decided to get another just in case I spilled bleach on it. They had some left down to $5.00

Anyone interested in baby furninture, make sure you check the jenny lind changing tables, my store had them at $20 so the tag said, I didn't scan. My stores are changing most of their inventory and bringing most items to the front for all the see.

Which FP bouncy seat? I got the swing and the one I was at had the crib to the Jenny Linn set for 26.

Which FP bouncy seat? I got the swing and the one I was at had the crib to the Jenny Linn set for 26.

I'm not sure of the number I will check later for you, it's in the van. But it was the blue and red one that said from infant to toddler. There of course is a pic of an infant, real big on the front but to the left of the infant in the corner of the front packaging there is a toddler sitting in the chair. The pic with a girl toddler came up reg. price, the one with the male toddler comes up $3.50. I believe it's the older packaging and the only difference in the packaging is the toddler that I noticed. Unfortunatly I didn't see any high chairs on clearance. Hopes this help enough

I'm not sure of the number I will check later for you, it's in the van. But it was the blue and red one that said from infant to toddler. There of course is a pic of an infant, real big on the front but to the left of the infant in the corner of the front packaging there is a toddler sitting in the chair. The pic with a girl toddler came up reg. price, the one with the male toddler comes up $3.50. I believe it's the older packaging and the only difference in the packaging is the toddler that I noticed. Unfortunatly I didn't see any high chairs on clearance. Hopes this help enough

If you are looking for a high chair and have other Kmarts, go check because the Jenny Linn one was 90% off at the one I was at but they were out.

The 11 oz. Maxwell House was this the cans or the freeze dried packages so I can send my dad? TIA

The 11 oz. Maxwell House was this the cans or the freeze dried packages so I can send my dad? TIA

The ones I picked up are the 11.5 ounce master blend smooth in the can. I scanned the freeze dried foldgers and it rang up regular price. My store didn't have the freeze dried maxwell house so I don't know if those are included. It would be so awsome if you have coupons to go with this deal. Hope your get some.

The ones I picked up are the 11.5 ounce master blend smooth in the can. I scanned the freeze dried foldgers and it rang up regular price. My store didn't have the freeze dried maxwell house so I don't know if those are included. It would be so awsome if you have coupons to go with this deal. Hope your get some.

I searched all over online and the only coupon I found expired last 3/31.