NICE Wii bundle in stock @etoys.com for $510.99!

jeninpa

This just makes me mad,lol. I paid way more at circuitcity.com!! I paid $440 and got only 2 games, an extra nunchuck and a pts card!

http://www.etoys.com/Wii-Bundle-with-Wii-Sports/PID/4827316/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D//SkuNo/715505?_ts=A006

$510.99

looks like around $11.49 to ship it -Sales tax only charged on shipments to:

Colorado, Massachusetts and Virginia !

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/715505_1001_LP.jpg

Description

This Wii System Bundle with Wii Sports includes the Wii console and comes loaded with your favorite action-packed games and accessories to jump-start your gaming experience.

Wii Console:

The all-new Wii system from Nintendo features a slick, compact design that makes it a natural addition to any television setup. It's white in color and can be displayed either vertically or horizontally. About 8.5" long, 6" wide and less than 2" thick (roughly the size of three DVD cases stacked on top of each other), the Wii console communicates wirelessly with the Internet via wireless or a Wii LAN adaptor. Wii also can connect wirelessly with Nintendo DS. Wii is backward-compatible, is able to play all Nintendo GameCube games and includes four ports for controllers and two slots for memory cards.

Wii System Family Bundle Includes:

Wii System with Wii Sports

Wii Console

Wii Console Stand

Wii Remote Controller

Wii Nunchuk Controller

Wii Sensor Bar

Wii A/C adapter

Wii A/V cable

Wii Sports Game Disc

M&M's Kart Racing

Mario Party 8

Mario Strikers Charged

Mercury in Meltdown

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii PSY Starter Kit: Two Rechargeable Battery Packs, Soft-sided Sports Kit, Wireless Sensor Bar, Component Cable, Straps and Skins and 5-year warranty.

Wii Console Features:

PowerPC CPU (code-named Broadway), made with a 90-nm SOI CMOS process, jointly developed with and manufactured by IBM, and GPU developed with ATI

Single self-loading media bay that plays single- or double-layered 12-cm optical discs for the Wii console, as well as 8-cm Nintendo GameCube discs

Input: Four Wii remotes can communicate with Wii, which features a bay for an SD memory card

Output: An AV multi-output port for component, composite or S-video

WiiConnect24 service: Console communicates with the Internet even when the power is turned off, meaning you get new surprises or game updates even if the system is idle

Wii Remote Controller:

To make gaming accessible to people of all ages and all abilities, Nintendo created a controller that is as inviting as it is sophisticated: the Wii Remote. Nintendo fused the familiarity of a remote control with the sophistication of motion-sensing technology to come up with an input device for the ages. Sporting the size of a traditional remote control, the wireless Wii Remote uses Bluetooth technology to send your actions to the Wii console from as far as 30 feet away. In a tennis game, it serves as the racket you swing with your arm. In a driving game, it serves as your steering wheel. The list of potential uses goes on and on. Includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port for additional input devices, such as the Nunchuk controller.

Wii Nunchuk Controller:

Contoured to perfectly fit a player's hand, the Nunchuk connects to the Wii Remote at its expansion port, and is used in conjunction with the Wii Remote. It contains the same motion-sensing technology enabled in the Wii Remote, but also includes a Control Stick to assist in character movement. Use the Nunchuk's Control Stick to perform a specific action.

Limit one (1) Wii console per household.

is there anything else that is needed? more controllers and/or any cords?

An extra controller plus nunchuck, unless you're playing all by yourself. :D I would suggest getting Wii Play since it comes with a game and a Wiimote for $50. The game isn't that bad (actually it sucks) but it would only cost you $10 since the Wiimote's are $40. The Nunchuks are $20.

is there anything else that is needed? more controllers and/or any cords?

It comes with everything but like the PP said, you might want to pick up the extra wii-mote and nunchuck! It isn't something you would have to buy right away to use the Wii but if you want to play 2 player games then you are going to need it. I bought the Wii Play game and nunchuck from amazon.com so I didn't have to pay tax,lol.

I was just on toysrus.com and they had wii consoles in stock for the regular $249 price. :)

I bought one for my mom this morning when I saw them in Target. Shortly after I bought it, 3 women started circling for the remaining two. I hung around to watch the show and one ended up huffing away, lol.

The Wii's seem to be able to be found a lot more frequently these days. They should hopefully have plenty available for the holidays this year unlink the last 2. And if not, I still have one more to give away here on the forum :D

My first post...so I hope this helps a few of you!

www (.) toysrus (.) com has the Nintendo Wii console instock right now! No bundles! No forcing you to buy 6 games that no one will play after a week! And no half-useless accessories that you can get by without!

I tried to post a link directly to the Wii page, but I received a message saying I have not posted enough to be allowed to post the link directly to that page.

Anyway, I hope this helps out some of you!

The Wii's seem to be able to be found a lot more frequently these days. They should hopefully have plenty available for the holidays this year unlink the last 2. And if not, I still have one more to give away here on the forum :D

Totally OT but you can play Mario Kart against other people NOT in your household? Oh if thats the case I have a feeling I'm going to love my sons bday present more than he will! HEHEHE!

Totally OT but you can play Mario Kart against other people NOT in your household? Oh if thats the case I have a feeling I'm going to love my sons bday present more than he will! HEHEHE!

I was thinking the same thing!!!! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. :)