Webkinz extravangaza 04/26/2008

natasha

To celebrate Webkinz World’s third anniversary, we’re announcing a whole weekend of fun, prizes and surprises!

Webkinz Day Extravanganza

promotion available in U.S.A. and Canada only.

Starting on April 25th, 2008, the participating retailers have agreed to give away one Webkinz plush toy AT NO EXTRA CHARGE to the first 500 customers who make any in-store purchase of $10 or more. Quantities are limited, so visit early! Many stores will also have exciting in-store Webkinz events, activities and contests!

It’ll be a full day of Webkinz fun!

Where quantities permit, the Webkinz give-away will continue on

April 26th and 27th, 2008.

Webkinz plush will be chosen from a pre-selected group of toys. Not all Webkinz pets are included. You can check this website to see where they are available in your area:

http://www2.webkinz.com/webkinz_day_2008.html

Some retailers actually celebrated last weekend in my area!! Depending on the size of the retailer they are allowed some flexability in setting their own rules. A really large store in my area did not limit you to a pre-selected style of free webkinz - you could pick any one that they had. The smaller stores, like Hallmark, only sell a few styles anyway so they are pretty restrictive in what they allow you to do. I like the independent stores they are usually more friendly to deal with :)

Yup what Princess said! If you are interested in getting specific ones go to all the different stores in your area, I went to 2 hallmarks, a limited too, an fye, and a justice and only 1 of the hallmarks and the limited too had the same deal offer, all the other stores were different :)

so what were the free ones you guys got? I am taking my boys out today to do this, and am hoping it is one they don't have. I called and the San Rio store is doing it all weekend, so I am hoping they have the best selection. But there is a Hallmark at that mall too, so maybe...

At our Kirlins Hallmark in Oklahoma they had the leopard, tiger, black horse, pinto, the older frog, the grey cat, the alley cat, the black and white cat, the cocker spaniel, the lion, the white poodle, the fluffy white cat, the yorkie, and the bear. They basically had all the ones pictured here and the two horses. Hope this helps

http://www.limitedtoo.com/WebkinzWeekend

At our Kirlins Hallmark in Oklahoma they had the leopard, tiger, black horse, pinto, the older frog, the grey cat, the alley cat, the black and white cat, the cocker spaniel, the lion, the white poodle, the fluffy white cat, the yorkie, and the bear. They basically had all the ones pictured here and the two horses. Hope this helps

Thanks! They only have a couple of those. Too bad our Limited Too closed down. At least we still have the San Rio store, though!

I hit 5 stores in the mall and that is basically what they were all offering too. We ended up with a Leopard. Some stores made you buy a Webkin in order to get the free one, other stores said any $10 purchase. My husband was disappointed that Mr Bulky's was only offering the Webkin deal. He wanted candy. :gdlicklips:

I have shopped three different stores that are doing this and each one had different webkinz. What kind of luck are people having with getting this deal more than once at each store? or are they saying one per customer?

Also is $1.50 good for a package of the webkinz trading cards?

I have shopped three different stores that are doing this and each one had different webkinz. What kind of luck are people having with getting this deal more than once at each store? or are they saying one per customer?

Also is $1.50 good for a package of the webkinz trading cards?

We were able to get 3 at the Hallmark yesterday. It says one per customer so we did 3 different transaction. The lasy in front of me got 2 and she did 2 separate transactions.

Yes, $1.50 is a good price. The lowest I have seen them is $2.50.

We went to two differant Hallmark stores today. The first one had us do it in multiple transactions and the Second store just let me ring it all up together. I got the boys out of the mall as quickly as I could as to not stumble across any other stores selling them. The free ones we got today were.... The yorkie, (2) Elephants, Bear, and Lion. I was buying for three kids at the first store and two at the second. I wish their was a way to just buy the codes, my kids don't play with the actual stuffed aniamal. I hated ending up with two of the same thing, but what can you do when they both want it.

Is anyone going just for the games (Gem Hunt, Wheel of Wow)? I'm not planning on buying any Webkinz, but wondering if the games are worth hitting the stores..

YES!! I took my kids along with my nieces and they won a ton of stuff! On the Wheel of Wow game, we won 2 webkins, a bookmark, 2 figurines, and a mousepad. They also won some items on the wishing well game along with some candy. All of the games were free! It was worth it!

YES!! I took my kids along with my nieces and they won a ton of stuff! On the Wheel of Wow game, we won 2 webkins, a bookmark, 2 figurines, and a mousepad. They also won some items on the wishing well game along with some candy. All of the games were free! It was worth it!

I did the same thing!! It was well worth it but only in certain stores. Some Hallmarks wanted me to spend $10 on each of the kids in order from them to play any games. My son walked out of one store with 2 webkinz and a bookmark all for free. I will be going back to that Hallmark to shop. They were very kind to us.

Went to Hallmark yesterday since we needed to get mothers day cards anyways and went back today since he fell in love with the one he got yesterday (and we forgot cards, ooops). DS 2 is too young for them but loved the stuffed animals. So he got the two animals we activated one & he tried to play the games not very successfully though :P and gave the other code to a friend. Thanks for posting this! I got to make 2 kids days :) He played the games at the store this afternoon & had a blast it was worth it just for the games since he was little & cute he loaded up on candy & goodies!

We went to Hallmark on Friday and played the games, but we had to make a $10 purchase to play the wheel of wow. So ended up buying 2 littlekinz (mouse and koala) and then got the bull frog and leopard for free. Ended up winning a bag of chocolate and a webkinz mousepad.

All in all my ds had fun.

Then ended up going to Justice and bought 2 outfits for my 2 dd. They rang it up in 2 different transactions and got the cow and black bear.

My parents ended up going on Sat. to Justice and got my daughter some outfits and also the white poodle and frog.

so I think we are Webkinzed out!!:D