Amazing Magazine Deal 94% off cover prices

bethanykay6

Up to 94% off cover price -- from now through 6/22/08 only

You pay what we Pay!

Click here if you are having trouble viewing the images in this e-mail.

To: BETHANY

Date: 04/23/08

Subject: Special Perk for ALL YOU Magazine Subscribers (Limited Time)

Time Warner, the parent company of "ALL YOU Magazine", gives their employees up to 94% off the cover price on dozens of popular magazines. On rare occasions, we have the chance to share these deeply discounted prices with our friends and family. It happened last holiday season and we're doing it again for Mother's and Father's Day.

As a thank you for being a loyal ALL YOU Magazine subscriber, we want to share this special employee offer with you! So I'm forwarding the email all Time Warner employees received (scroll down to see email) and provided instructions for you to share this opportunity with your Friends and Family also.

Click – Copy – Paste – Share this url:

http://www.allyou.com/FAF

Here are 3 ways to share this offer with your friends and family:

1.) Forward this email

2.) Copy and paste the url above into an email or IM

3.) Click here and we'll forward this email for you

Please note: This site will close at 11:59p.m., June 22, 2008. So act now.

(Offer valid for new subscriptions only.)

ALL YOU Magazine Subscriber Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends and Family Program

Subscription Discounts

Mother's Day - Father's Day Special!

To: Time Inc. Employees

Date: 04/23/08

Subject: Popular Employee Perk – BACK for Mom & Dad!

Share your Employee Rate* again with Friends & Family

Up to 94% off cover price -- from now through 6/22/08 only

Click – Copy – Paste – Share this url:

http://www.allyou.com/FAF

Your warm response to our Friends & Family Program last year made it very clear - you love sharing good things!

That's why we're bringing back this employee perk for two very special gift-giving days: Mother's Day and Father's Day.

Between now and June 22, you can again share your Employee Rate with friends and family members so they too can get their Moms and Dads the perfect gift at the guaranteed lowest rate* –UP TO 94% OFF THE COVER PRICE.

just keep in mind they will automatically charge your credit card when your subscription expires.. so you are essentially signing up for it forever unless you call and tell them otherwise. or use a one time use CC # or an online generated card number that expires soon.

just keep in mind they will automatically charge your credit card when your subscription expires.. so you are essentially signing up for it forever unless you call and tell them otherwise. or use a one time use CC # or an online generated card number that expires soon.

Good catch on that!

It also says "If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead."

I personally don't like anything that can keep charging you every year unless you call, but that's because I would never remember to call and cancel. But they do seem like great prices!

I can't find All You on the list either. any hints? Thanks so much for the heads up

Anyone figure this out yet? I love All You magazine and would order it at this price,

IF I could find it listed.

Am I just reading this wrong :confused:

to clarify..i think its only the ones listed that are at the good sale price...could be wrong..but that is all i see.

the place that it came from was all you. i belong to the readers group or whatever they are called. and it said to send to friends and family so I figured you guys are considered friends enough to share the great deal with.