40% off ENTIRE PURCHASE at Lane Bryant 4/25-4/27

MandaJo111

40% off of your ENTIRE PURCHASE at Lane Bryant April 25th - April 27th

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com

At checkout, simply enter promotion code: 000402590

**Offers not valid at Lane Bryant Outlet, on Perfect Price items, clearance, Right Fit, Natori, Goddess, Fantasie, Le Mystere, Bravado, Glamorise or Spanx, is not redeemable for cash, may not be applied to previous purchases, credit card payments or purchase of gift cards. Discount will be applied before tax, shipping and handling are added. Associates not eligible.

This came in the mail today with an extra card to share with a friend. I am pretty sure it has unlimited uses though as it was the same code on both.

heads up that two promos might work together. I was at Lane Bryant last night to pick out the stuff I wanted and put them on hold for pick-up today since I don't have time to shop this weekend (and told the lady it was because of the coupon). She told me well let me get one of these other coupons for you. The regular $25 off $75 and so on. She said that they will take the $25 off $75 and then apply the 40% coupon :shock: If that actually works I will be amazed!!!

I also got a $30 savings certificate in the mail with my new LB card. The language on it has no exclusions or anything - looks like it may work like a gift card. So if you have a LB card be on the lookout for that too :)

I was told the same thing. The 40% is not actually a coupon, the whole store rings up 40% whether you have the coupon or not, which is why the $25 of $75 coupon works with it. If my math is right, you could get $225 worth of stuff for about $60!!!!

heads up that two promos might work together. I was at Lane Bryant last night to pick out the stuff I wanted and put them on hold for pick-up today since I don't have time to shop this weekend (and told the lady it was because of the coupon). She told me well let me get one of these other coupons for you. The regular $25 off $75 and so on. She said that they will take the $25 off $75 and then apply the 40% coupon :shock: If that actually works I will be amazed!!!

I also got a $30 savings certificate in the mail with my new LB card. The language on it has no exclusions or anything - looks like it may work like a gift card. So if you have a LB card be on the lookout for that too :)

I got one of those certificats too! I'm going to go tomorrow hopefully! That $30 thing looks almost too good to be true!

I hope everybody got bunches of stuff yesterday!! Apparently the coupons only overlapped yesterday, 4/25. The savings were ridiculous :eyepoppin I decided I didn't spend enough the first time so I went back and bought another bag full of stuff. I also had decided to try the spanx finally and those even rang up with both sale prices!! And an above person was correct the whole store is 40% off without a coupon then they added the $25 off $75 coupon, etc. after that.