If you bought the Embark 8 piece luggage set at Target on BF - read here

SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!!!

I purchased this set on BF - it's the one with the spinner wheels. One of the zippers broke on one of the suitcases after using it a total of 2 times. The luggage comes with a 5 year warranty.

When I called the manufacturer, I was told that the set I purchased was a one of a kind deal made just for BF and that they would not be able to repair or replace the suitcase.

He told me that if I could provide them with a receipt, they would mail me a gift card for Target for the purchase price.

I wish I'd read some of the reviews of this brand before I bought it - none of it is positive. The luggage is pretty bad and poorly made.

We have had the opposite experience with our Embark set (we got the 5 piece one). We use it every weekend to haul DJ equipment (cords, surge protectors, table clothes, etc) and it's held up very well. I would guess it has been used around 75 times and it's still holding up well. I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the quality, but that's great CS!

I bought this set and absolutely LOVE it.

All of my pieces have been to Mexico via Carnival Cruise Lines twice, to Destin too many times to count via Greyhound Bus Lines, to Phoenix via Frontier Airlines and on numerous individual trips in the car.

Believe me, those baggage handlers treat it like it isn't theirs and this set has held up beautifully.

You should still save your receipt anyway if you still have it. Anything can happen in 5 years time.

I had an airline ruin a piece of luggage, when they ripped the wheel off. They told me it was their policy not to cover any damage to anything that extends off of the suitcase, and that included wheels.