Keepsake Photo Serving Tray $6.90 Staples.com. Was $29.99

Fishboysmom

Keepsake Photo Serving Tray $6.90 Staples.com. Was $29.99.

Free shipping when you enter your Staples Rewards number.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&productId=191240&cmArea=SC5:CG56:DP4371:CL163479

http://www.staples.com/sbd/img/cat/enl/s0214172_enl.jpg

Edited by Fishboysmom

Yep....unless you order 50.00 worth of items, shipping starts for everyone at 7.95.....looked for a FS coupon, couldn't find one.....

BTW If you enter your Staples Rewards number shipping is free.

If you don't have one just sign up for it and they will email it to you.

BTW If you enter your Staples Rewards number shipping is free.

If you don't have one just sign up for it and they will email it to you.

Thanks, I just got it for 7.10. I never know what to buy my MIL and this will go away for Christmas!

I ordered 2 and the shipping was $7.98 but I read the previous post... joined staples and its free shipping. No contract and no CC to order... pretty cool. Thanks OP for the hint!!!! These will be great for presents!!!

I called and spoke with customer service today and the only way not to pay shipping with any order under $50 is to be a customer with a staple premium rewards number.

They are wrong. This is what I did.

Place the tray in your cart and go through the checkout process.

When you get to the Review/Submit order page look where it shows your Staples Rewards #.

Click on edit.

On the next page erase your rewards # and click continue.

Now you should be back to the Review Order page.

Look for where it says Staples Customer Number [it is highlighted in purple]

Click on Add Number.

Enter your number on the next page and then click continue.

You will be back to the Review/Submit order page and the shipping charge should be 0.00.

The only thing I noticed was that the tax showed higher than what it should have been on the submit order page. But I was actually charged the correct tax when I received my order.

HTH

When you get to the Review/Submit order page look where it shows your Staples Rewards #.

Click on edit.

Click on Add Number.

You will be back to the Review/Submit order page and the shipping charge should be 0.00.

The only thing I noticed was that the tax showed higher than what it should have been on the submit order page. But I was actually charged the correct tax when I received my order.

HTH

I just tried this, and the shipping charge is still showing $9.95. Maybe you've got a premium rewards number that you are unaware of or you're just special or something.:confused:

Edited by crhoward

i used the code at checkout in the "coupon" box and it took off the shipping and I purchased 4 and they came yesterday and I ordered them on Friday.

Fast, great condition, and no shipping, you can't beat that.

I just tried this, and the shipping charge is still showing $9.95. Maybe you've got a premium rewards number that you are unaware of or you're just special or something.:confused:

No I have a regular rewards number. Even though I wish I was, I am not special.

I have no clue why it isn't working for you.

Click on edit.

Click on Add Number.

HTH

These instructions worked for me. Thanks! I ordered two for Mother's Day gifts.

Cindy

Click on edit.

Click on Add Number.

HTH

This worked for me too! I don't have a premium membership either - just a regular one! Thank you sooo much

There are 2 types of Staples rewards card - one's for regular customers and one for teachers. I have the teachers reward card and with it shipping is always free. With the regular customer one, I don't think it is. Hope that helps.

There are 2 types of Staples rewards card - one's for regular customers and one for teachers. I have the teachers reward card and with it shipping is always free. With the regular customer one, I don't think it is. Hope that helps.

OHHHH! Now it makes sense. I am not a teacher, and therefore my rewards membership is not qualified for free shipping (unless I spend $50), no matter how I enter it during checkout. Thanks for clearing that up for those of us who are not teachers.;)

Again, not true.

I am not a teacher, have a regular rewards card and I still got the free shipping.