Strange request

The local pool place here always sends discount coupons around this time of the year for previous pool customers, but that won't help you.

I know in the past when I checked for pool stuff online, it was always better to buy locally because of shipping charges, especially for something heavy like a pump. I'll look and see if I can find anything online.

I'm thinking that if you sign up for the lowes movers coupon,they will email you a printable coupon within a few days.I did this back in november when we moved and that's what they did for me.It does however expire in a short time after you recieve the email(around 30 days or so).I've also bought these on ebay too.I just look around for the ones for a couple dollars or less with a small shipping fee.

big box?

I take it that's another word for lowes,home depot,etc...

I'm not too sure that they do,I was just there today buying a new weed eater thinking it would have been nice to have had another coupon to at least cover the taxes in our area.I did look around a little and come to think of it,I don't recall seeing any pool supplies.

Haven't found any deals on that model specifically... but man... those pumps are expensive.

The landslide LS55 looks like a filtration system to me... not the pump.

You're good. :)

It's actually a combo unit (filter + pump), but I thought I'd make it simpler for Deal Finder, seeing as I can't even get any hits! :D

And no, hardware stores don't usually carry pool pumps.

Guest Luckycharm

Naw, I had one guy have me find him a Turtle pool thing for his backyard LOL!

Okay give me specifics and price ranges and I'll see what I can dig up Cause all I'm finding is parts and parts is parts when I don't know what the hell I'm looking for ;)

Found one for $374 here:

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:EAW2JKfMhlYJ:www.poolsitter.com/de.html+Pool+Pump+Landslide+LS55&hl=en

This time of year, the local pool companies start to run great sales, so check your weekend paper. Great way to pick up chemicals too- those pre-season sales generally have the best prices till the end of August, and any pool wner knows that chemicals add up in $. Also- I assume you realize that you do not have to replace the pump with the same model; just make sure the hp is the same (as long as you are happy with your current filtration system).