Need Children Crocs!

Of course - once all of the deals are done, my 4 y/o son wants a pair of crocs. :) I have been looking around online at the normal suspects (dicks, shoebuy.com, shoe.com, macys, nordstrom, dillards, etc) and have come up with nada.

Any ideas or tips on good deals for crocs?

We want to get him 'real' crocs because his feet tend to sweat & stink. I think that crocs have an antibacterial something that prevents stinkage.

He is a size 11.5 in toddler/kids shoes.

THANKS!!!

I just bought some for my kids at Nordstrom last week, they were $24.99.

I bought another pair on Shoes.com, f/s, also for $24.99. These will go back as soon as they get here because DD6 changed her mind on what color she wanted.

I know once in a while there are good deals on them, but I couldn't seem to find any right now. :confused:

Of course - once all of the deals are done, my 4 y/o son wants a pair of crocs. :) I have been looking around online at the normal suspects (dicks, shoebuy.com, shoe.com, macys, nordstrom, dillards, etc) and have come up with nada.

Any ideas or tips on good deals for crocs?

We want to get him 'real' crocs because his feet tend to sweat & stink. I think that crocs have an antibacterial something that prevents stinkage.

He is a size 11.5 in toddler/kids shoes.

THANKS!!!

Disneyshopping.com has them for 24.99 plus the 25% off code (FORYOU25) this weekend only. Making them 18.74! They have cars, pirates of the caribbean, and mickey mouse. I think this is by far the best price around. I went to zappos.com and cheked and they are 34.99 there.

Disneyshopping.com has them for 24.99 plus the 25% off code (FORYOU25) this weekend only. Making them 18.74! They have cars, pirates of the caribbean, and mickey mouse. I think this is by far the best price around. I went to zappos.com and cheked and they are 34.99 there.

They also have some princess ones I saw Cinderella and Ariel, if anyone has a girl who is looking for them. I just p/u a pair for my DD. Thanks for reminding me that I had to get her a pair.

Edited by racerfan
additional info