High School Musical: Sing It game for Wii - Now $18.99 (was $50) @ Amazon.com

noehlp

Works with Logitech Microphone ESRB Rated E for Everyone

High School Musical: Sing It

Now $21.04 Was $49.99

Free Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 or more or Free for Prime Members

* Sing all of the songs from BOTH High School Musical and High School Musical 2, plus other bonus songs from popular Disney Channel artists. 30 songs in all!

* Play as Troy, Gabriella, Taylor, Chad, Ryan and Sharpay, or create a new character based on your own unique star style.

* Sing solo or duet!

* Host karaoke parties with up to 7 of your friends

* Perform well to earn customizable outfits, fashionable accessories, additional songs and new locations

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LPfSE5cWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I was going to buy this last week when I seen it this cheap but the reviews are horrible.

Anyone have it who's kids like it????

My DD9 loves HS Musical so we got this game for her for Xmas. She has played it only 2x and one of those times I had to ask her about it. She also has the Hannah Montana Wii game and LOVES THAT. She would play that all day if I let her. I am sorry I bought the HS Musical games I think it was a waste of money, I am thinking of trading it in when I go p/u the Mario Kart Wii game next week.

I picked this up for $60 for my DD6 for Xmas...she's played it once, but mainly because we cannot for the life of us figure out how to adjust the sound...it is SO LOUD!!! Read through the book from start to finish, nothing...i'm at a loss. I would def pick it up for that price though! My DD also has the Hannah game and that is a big hit at our house (it's like DDR, but alot more kid friendly).

We paid full price for it around Christmas. It is a hit here for my DD10 and all of her friends mostly 11yos. I swear I am sooooooo sick of all of those songs and the girls who think they can sing. But the kids love it and they keep coming here to hang out. I love that :D