croc sandals?

Okay, I admit I said I would never wear those ugly croc shoes. But I keep on hearing how comfortable they are. I am on my feet all day on concrete and my feet are killing me by the end of the day. I like the look of the sandals. I want to know if they are as comfortable as the croc shoes themselves. And where is the best place to buy them. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I love the croc sandals. I have two styles (both flip flop). One is like a reg flip flop (that's the one you want).... the other has a straight (almost tube like) piece that goes between your toes. This one gives me a blister every time I wear it. You'll never want to wear anything else.

Okay, I admit I said I would never wear those ugly croc shoes. But I keep on hearing how comfortable they are. I am on my feet all day on concrete and my feet are killing me by the end of the day. I like the look of the sandals. I want to know if they are as comfortable as the croc shoes themselves. And where is the best place to buy them. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I always have to laugh at this cuz I thought the same thing. Then I saw some people wearing them and they looked sort of cool so I jumped into the Crocs fray and have never looked back. I think the addition of Jibbitz make them more personal and fun and less stupid rubber shoes so I always add jibbitz to mine.

As far as the sandals...I did not have luck with them. My dd loves them tho. The sandals we purchased have a strap across the top and my instep must be a bit too high for them cuz it was a no go for me. Perfect for dd tho.

But honestly, try them in a local store and then make your decision. Good luck! I don't think you will regret it.

I tried on a bazillion different kinds from all different stores and found the Payless ones to be the most comfortable...they're Airwalk. I love them, esp around pool time and gardening. My daughter wore thru hers and we had to get her another pair. My son, on the other hand, I don't know if it's his skin or what, but when he wore them, his feet got all ate up, so he wears regular sandals now. Try on different brands; Crocs just didn't feel all that comfy to me. Neither did the price. LOL

My mother in law bought a pair for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. Wants to wear them with everything. Im now looking for the charms for her crocs if anyone knows where to buy them

You can usually find the jibbitz everywhere they sell crocs, our mall's croc kiosk has the biggest selection though!!:)

I wear the cheapo kind ($5.00) they are very comfortable and the best thing is I wash

them in my dishwasher and they come out looking brand new. I have several pairs..all

different colors. I also really love my Avon crocs..they are comfy too

Last year, I was looking at the Aldi's ad and they had a pair for $5.00. I went and purchased a pair. That was the best 5.00 I had spent in a long time. They still look good for this year. I had several people ask me, "Where did you get your crocs?" They are the flip-flops.:) Angela

Thanks for all of the input guys. I think I am going to go shopping this week and start trying on some crocs. I really want the sandals or flip-flops but they come in really funky colors though. I do like the idea of putting those jibbits on them.

I bought a pair of the Croc's after my neighbor swore how great they were.. And they are.. I bought the mammouth ones, with the fur lining... Only cause it was winter. But, I will say that I have "bunyon" on my left foot that needs to be taken care of, and I have been putting it off. Those shoes are great. They fit my feet, socks or not.. and they really are soo comfy. I have also heard the same about the Birkinstocks? My mother loves those. She thinks the Crocs are UGLY.BUT, so did my husband, and now, he wants a pair of the Cubs Crocs!!!HHEHHE:)

I bought a pair of the Croc's after my neighbor swore how great they were.. And they are.. I bought the mammouth ones, with the fur lining... Only cause it was winter. But, I will say that I have "bunyon" on my left foot that needs to be taken care of, and I have been putting it off. Those shoes are great. They fit my feet, socks or not.. and they really are soo comfy. I have also heard the same about the Birkinstocks? My mother loves those. She thinks the Crocs are UGLY.BUT, so did my husband, and now, he wants a pair of the Cubs Crocs!!!HHEHHE:)

I love my Birkenstocks..they are ugly but they are the most comfortable shoe ever. I guess

the cork bed forms to your foot and makes it like a custom made shoe for the wearer, they

also last forever.

You will not be sorry! i have 5 pairs of regular CROCS in addition to a pair with fur, a pair of flip flops, two pairs of ballet flats, and finally a pair with a wedge heel. I love them all so much and have gotten so many of my friends on the band wagon. I can tell you I go for the real ones.. much more comfortable IMO, but the fur lined ones are knock offs. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!