Rug Doctor???

Know where I can get a Rug Doctor affordably?? I know thier at Kohl's brand new for 799.00 but thats WAY too pricey for me. Ebay has some, but their still high like at 400.00. I like the rug doctors but thought as much as we rent them to do our carpets, couches, recliner, and cars...it would be good to start thinking about investing in one instead of the cheaper steam cleaners that don't do a good job or are more work.

• 11 months later...

Yeah, they are expensive but I'd say worth it. Mine is 2 years old. I bought it through rug doctor site (before I knew about this website) and it came with free shipping and a bunch of the cleaning stuff.

Kohl's has it and if you buy through them, wait until they have free shipping and an extra 30% off (codes can be found on this website in the online forums).

wow i've been looking for rentals i looked at a few places over the weekend i guess nobody rents them anymore bummer:yawn:

try your grocery store. Here in the SE, we have Publix grocery and they rent them. I'm thinking maybe Winn-Dixie too but not sure

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased my rug doctor directly through their website. It came with a big box of cleaners. I used the flex pay as well. I paid $60 bucks a month til it was paid off. If the big upfront cost is an issue thats really the only way around it. They aren't gettin any cheaper and its been 2 years since I bought mine!