KOHLS help!!

Ok, if you cannot get your hands on the sign... vinyl lettering is very popular right now, and I just ordered a bunch for a wedding, and signs for my dd to put in her home after the wedding. It is really inexpensive..the lettering might cost you all of $3-5 if you can get the board at your local lumber store or craft store and paint. Sand and paint the board what ever color of you choosing, transfer the vinyl....your done!!

Ok, if you cannot get your hands on the sign... vinyl lettering is very popular right now, and I just ordered a bunch for a wedding, and signs for my dd to put in her home after the wedding. It is really inexpensive..the lettering might cost you all of $3-5 if you can get the board at your local lumber store or craft store and paint. Sand and paint the board what ever color of you choosing, transfer the vinyl....your done!!

Where did you get the vinyl lettering from?

There are several people who do vinyl lettering here where I live, since it is such a big trend in home decor right now. You can even order from people on ebay...I love it because I can order any color any font, and quote....you can put it on your walls, peels it off later or paint over, car window decals, you imaginations the limit:

here is a someone selling on ebay, but I recommend looking local too!!

http://stores.ebay.com/ultra-ind_Vinyl-Lettering_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ14664056QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I did a search with the manufactuer's name, Twelve timbers( from the Kohls site).

Call or email and see if they can make it for you. Looks like you can order directly from them. may cost more but worth seeing what the cost is.

Contact us any time during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm MST.

TWELVE TIMBERS

P.O. Box 813

Richfield, UT 84701

435-893-0175

[email protected]

Thanks everyone!! I didn't get the sign as my sister was supposed to be going to a town that had a Kohls this weekend but then her plans changed. I have been looking into making one myself so thanks for the wonderful ideas. We just remodeled my son's room and it took more money than we thought so we don't have a lot left over for decor. The sign would have been perfect and for $9.00 or so plus free shipping it was definately the right price!! I will check out all the ideas everyone has given me though. Thanks a Million!!

Thanks everyone!! I didn't get the sign as my sister was supposed to be going to a town that had a Kohls this weekend but then her plans changed. I have been looking into making one myself so thanks for the wonderful ideas. We just remodeled my son's room and it took more money than we thought so we don't have a lot left over for decor. The sign would have been perfect and for $9.00 or so plus free shipping it was definately the right price!! I will check out all the ideas everyone has given me though. Thanks a Million!!

I live in Iowa and will check the Kohl's here this weekend.