April Children's Place Coupon

jomar726

• 2 weeks later...
I went to The Children's Place at an outlet mall today and got some good deals. They have 50% off most of their clearance things. I got girls long pants for $3.50 and summer shirts for $3. I always find great deals at this store in the outlet malls. On top of the good sales I had a 15% off coupon (on your entire purchase) that is good over and over until May 4th. When they ask for your telephone number give it to them because that is how you get their coupons in the mail. They send you a coupon for you and one to give to a friend. Coupons come about 4 times a year.

Went to CP outlet yesterday, they had 50% off on top of the sale prices. Got skorts for $2 and denim skorts for $6. T-shirts for $2 and $3.

Unfortunately I forgot my 20% off coupon AND the place points card, which I told her(cashier) while she was scanning my stuff. I told her I am gonna kick myself when I go home for forgetting those things at home. She is like dont worry about it, I will put the double points on your place perks card (the double points promo is going on) AND will give you 20% off :D, I was like "You will do that" :). Needless to say she was so nice and I got 38.xx worth of stuff for 29.xx and DOUBLE points too.

Love it!!!!!

Edited by naturegirl

The extra 50% off the sale price is still going on at Jeffersonville, OH as of 5/4. Plus, they have some girl boots & boy halloween long sleeve t shirts for 99 cents. They had racks & racks of extra 50% off going on. It's definitely worth a look, if you need some t shirts. Pants/shorts were less plentiful.

I only have boys, so I didn't really pay attention to the girls' section.

Has the May coupon come out yet?