Hard time finding deals?

Is anyone else struggling to find online deals right now?

I really thought with mother's day being next month that there'd be some more hot deals going on.

I almost feel like the well is drying up, and the only deals I'm finding are disney or toy related. And let's be honest, my daughter just doesn't need that many toys.

But her mommy could use a few gadgets as well as clothes that fit...

Sorry. bit of a rant. This might belong in the lounge, not sure but I figured since I was talking deal finding...

I'm also struggling with the brick and mortar stores - they're all advertising these great sales - but I swear the sale prices aren't too far from the regular prices. I talked to the general manager at one grocery store and he said that's because the prices are going up this month. For example, all diapers seem to have gone up a $1/per pack etc.

Anyone have any pointers on where I should be looking? Is April just a dry month for deals & sales?

My grocery store had GREAT deals this week (Highlander/Kroger)! They have a sale where you buy 10 things (from a list) and get $5 off and I had coupons for a lot of the items that I bought today. And I went to the mall about 2 weeks ago and Limited and Express had sales and I got a bunch of new tops for Spring.

I'm hoping for deals on TV's when we get our incentive check!

Deals are always slow right now.

There are no clothing deals because they are just putting out summer stuff. Most people have already blown their tax return money, and are not in the market for big ticket items.

Also, there are not as many searchers away from Christmas shopping season to look for the deals. I'm sure there are probably just as many online deals out there-- just harder to find.

My grocery store had GREAT deals this week (Highlander/Kroger)! They have a sale where you buy 10 things (from a list) and get $5 off and I had coupons for a lot of the items that I bought today. And I went to the mall about 2 weeks ago and Limited and Express had sales and I got a bunch of new tops for Spring.

I'm hoping for deals on TV's when we get our incentive check!

Kroger=fry's - right? I've one of those not too far away, maybe 35 minutes at most. I'll have to swing up there and see if they're having that sale as well. It'd be worth checking out as every penny counts.