JCPenney's 'Huge Sale' - Doorbusters, discounts, and free shipping

samisma

www.jcp.com

JCPenney's is having their big sale again! I believe it's up to 40% off select merch. Tomorrow there will be "doorbusters" (tba) in the morning (8am-10Am), and starting at 4pm there will be $10-$15 discounts available in addition to the sale prices.

You can however shop the sale now (without the dollar off & the doorbusters) and still find some great deals. Also here is a coupon code, it's for free shipping on purchases of $49 or more: HUGE49

does anyone know if you can stack the coupon codes? like the ones from surveys etc with the free shipping? there's some patio furniture i'd like to get since our backyard is finally finished (it was just desert dust)

Here are some that I thought were great deals:

http://zoom.jcpenney.com//is/image/0900631b812feb8cM.tif?op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp&hei=250&wid=250

Original $59.99; Now $29.99

Includes kitchen set, beauty salon table and chair set, canopy bed, wardrobe, bathroom, living room and accessories. Plastic. Ages 5 and up.

http://zoom.jcpenney.com//is/image/0900631b80d161b7M.TIF?op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp&hei=250&wid=250

Original $149.99; Now $89.99

Giant Country Playhouse features working door with knob, 2 working windows and magnetic board. Roomy interior. Plastic. 58-1/2 x 24-1/2 x 33"H. Easy assembly required. Ages 3 and up. Giant country playhouse is imported from China. NOTE: Country Playhouse does not include a chalk or memo board.

http://zoom.jcpenney.com//is/image/0900631b81405b73M.tif?wid=250&hei=250&op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp

New! Brisbane Daybed

Orig. $750.00; Now $299.00

(i don't think free shipping applies to this one)

Edited by samisma
to correct morning time.

Is the doorbusters etc in store or online (also % off)?

I was just in the store (Rockaway, NJ) and they had the final $2.97 clearance. I got 4 shirts for DS & 1pr Izod pants for almost $13 :eyepoppin

They had tons of NY Giants sweats & T's for $2.97 as well :rwb:

I'm not sure if the doorbusters are just in store.. my impression from the website and the circular (i've the hard copy) is that you'd be able to get it online too.

the coupons - those have no code listed on them for online, but when i talked to the CS agent, she said they might be emailing JCP customers with an online code tomorrow morning. If I get it I'll definately post it up.

i know it's an extra 10% off the sale prices though on saturday morning.

sorry I couldn't be more of a help

Oh, man...I'm jealous! This Jersey Girl now lives in Nevada and I never find any Giants deals. I had to pay $30 for my NYG champion tee.

Were you looking for any specific items?

Our wal-mart here in AZ carries a bunch of Giants gear (as well as just about every other ny team). I'll take a look if you'd like, and get back to you with what the stuff costs. I know it's not jcp quality...

Were you looking for any specific items?

Our wal-mart here in AZ carries a bunch of Giants gear (as well as just about every other ny team). I'll take a look if you'd like, and get back to you with what the stuff costs. I know it's not jcp quality...

That's very sweet of you to offer! Any good deals on NYG general logo team t-shirts or sweats in a ladies M/L or men's styles in a Large. Would also be very interested in conference or Superbowl apparel from this year in those sizes. I have the champion one in white that was available on the ESPN shop after the superbowl, and I bought my brother the long sleeve blue champion tee on HSN that has the year's schedule on the back. So, basically anything in those sizes, if it's a good deal. :)

Thanks!

Kim

Also, don't know if I should post this here, or start a new thread, but I received a mailer from JCP today:

"It's our BIRTHDAY SALE!"

Special Savings Wednesday-Saturday April 9-12!

$10 off a single purchase of $50 or more

$15 off a single purchase of $75 or more

$20 off a single purchase of $100 or more

Coupon is valid for a one time purchase, excluding taxes and shipping charges in our stores, jcp.com or catalog. Discount does NOT apply to purchase of: vule right, cosmetics & fragrances, cookware, cutlery & gadgets, jewelry bonus buys, furniture & mattresses, lingerie "2 or more" prices, personal care & fitness products, spall appliances & electronics, clarks, easy spirit, hunter douglas, levi's, webkinz, afterschool promotional items, outlet stores, services, salon services & service contracts, gift card/e-gift cards, and the following jcp.com/catalog merchandise purchases: jodee catalogs, "2 or more" prices, fine china, infant bedding/furniture, toys, video games, grand patrician, oreck and teleflora.

Directions:

For jcp.com/catalog orders: shop jcp.com & click "yes" under "discounts", then key ASALE in the "promotional code" box during check out or call 1-800-222-6161 and ask for code ASALE.

SAME COUPON CODE FOR ALL THREE DISCOUNTS.

to be honest, after reading the restrictions... i don't know what you can actually use the discount on. they ruled out everything i would use the coupon on...