Dillards Secret Sale...

sbrowning1971

I happen to stop in last night as I noticed it in yesterdays paper too. I am located in NE. I mostly looked at the kids stuff. All of the Nikes, Stride Rite, and Guess shoes for kids are 40% off. They also had a bunch of the kids clothes 40% off. I was in a hurry, so I didn't get a chance to look at anything else. I may stop in later today and see!

At our Dillards, it was 40% off regular price. So, I got a pair of Nike shox for my son for only $22. In the girls dept, it was mainly dresses that were 40% off. I didn't even see any additional savings signs for our clearance merchandise.

I saw it in the paper yesterday too. I said it goes for 3 days (thurs-sat. i think). Im in las vegas. I'm wondering if it is one of their additional % off sales, but normally they really advertise those sales. If it just a % off the regular prices, that isn't so great!

Ok -- I was at Dillards yesterday. THere are 40% off signs everywhere --- but don't let the signs fool you -- they are not necessarily for the items that are hanging on the rack the sign is on. The lady in the formal dress area told me that if the item was regular price, then it would be 40% -- nothing on clearance was an extra 40%. Then, I went down to Jrs. and the shirt that my friend picked out that was NOT on sale - didn't ring up and extra 40% off -- we were so confused -- so I think that it was only certain brands or products. I do know that they announced that all athletic shoes where 40% off when were were in the store -- hope this helps a little bit...