Bertolli frozen dinner for two $4.99 at Kroger

veronicalfb

they really are good! i know the ads say they're good, but of course a company is going to promote their own product. so from a consumer's point of view: i love them! so does my fiance. they truely taste like they're from a restaurant, not a frozen meal!

There is a 2.50 printable on the Beratoli website. Also Walgreens have these for 5.99 with a $2 Register Reward, limited selection. I got 2 Chicken Florentine today, and DH and I liked it.

I used my $2.50 coupon at Target the other day -- they've got them 2 for $11, not as good as Kroger but I didn't see that til today!

this promotion ends April 26th, IIRC! Also, they rung up as usually $7.49, so its a $2.50 discount -- same as the coupon on Bertolli's website but you'll get a better deal if you use the actual coupon at Wal-Mart, I think they're $5.68ish there

this promotion ends April 26th, IIRC! Also, they rung up as usually $7.49, so its a $2.50 discount -- same as the coupon on Bertolli's website but you'll get a better deal if you use the actual coupon at Wal-Mart, I think they're $5.68ish there

Ummm, they're cheaper at Kroger since you can use the coupon AND the sale price (assuming your store takes internet coupons, which mine does).

There is a 2.50 printable on the Beratoli website. Also Walgreens have these for 5.99 with a $2 Register Reward, limited selection. I got 2 Chicken Florentine today, and DH and I liked it.

Sweet! - printed mine off. I think u can buy 1 at Kroger and check it out for free!

Sweet! - printed mine off. I think u can buy 1 at Kroger and check it out for free!

K, I stand corrected. I first read the title as 2 bertolli's for 4.99 as opposed to dinner for 2 (for) $4.99 Scored 1 at 2.50 + tax - Thx. :yup: