printable $5 Kohls cash coupon (exp 4/5/08)

jerseygirl

FYI... it doesn't work...

I printed it and took it to the store today @ 3:20pm and it wouldn't scan. They showed me the screen and it said it had already been redeemed at some store in San L??????, don't remember the exact name.

She asked if had used it there, and I asked her where is that store and she said I don't know. She said oh well and did an override and gave me the $5 off anyways.

FYI... it doesn't work...

I printed it and took it to the store today @ 3:20pm and it wouldn't scan. They showed me the screen and it said it had already been redeemed at some store in San L??????, don't remember the exact name.

She asked if had used it there, and I asked her where is that store and she said I don't know. She said oh well and did an override and gave me the $5 off anyways.

Same thing happened here but I too got the 5.00 off with the override. Guess it was better to make us happy

I used my coupon yesterday to buy girls underwear ($0.59), black knit

pants for me ($3.60) and one other thing that I can't remember.:eyepoppin

I think I paid around $3 OOP. Our Kohls did not have that much marked

90% off like some other people posted. No purses were marked that low.

There were a bunch of men's sweaters for $5, but I don't know any man

who likes sweaters.

I got a pair of reebok sneakers that were on clearance for $16.60 then an additional 10%

off plus my $5.oo, less than $10..they were originally $60..oh yeah doing the happy dance :fluffy:

The kid at the register did say the it didn't recognize the coupon but too off the $5 anyways!