looking for a deal on V-Tech Kidizoom camera

Okay, if you go with Toys R Us in store, there are usually $5 off of $25 coupons floating around, try and find one.

If you want to buy online, Amazon has it for the same price $59.99 but w/free shipping.

Walmart sells them for $59.96 online, however are out of stock, but you may want to check your local walmart. I know it's not a deal, but 3 cents is 3 cents. :)

Also, check Craigslist.com

I am looking now to see if I can find a deal, but in the past I have been unsuccessful on this one.

Thanks so much for your help. :)

I have a couple weeks until I need it so maybe it will go on sale or I will get one on ebay or craigslist. I'll still probably buy it even if it is $60. I have heard good reveiws about it and I am hoping it will keep my son from wanting to use my camera. I cannot tell you how many times he has gotten hold of it and I have all these pictures of the dog or the ground to delete, lol.

• 7 months later...
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on this camera? I looked at getting the Fisher Price Kids Tough camera and found it at Kohls and with the 30% off it comes to $41.99 but would rather have the V-Tech camera i think. If anyone sees this for a good price please let me know. Thanks. :)

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on this camera? I looked at getting the Fisher Price Kids Tough camera and found it at Kohls and with the 30% off it comes to $41.99 but would rather have the V-Tech camera i think. If anyone sees this for a good price please let me know. Thanks. :)

Yes--the Vtech is rated better!! I have heard horrible things about FP.

have you checked kmart?