Walgreens free ink refill April 2nd ONLY

siczlo

FYI - Last time they offered this the wait time was crazy, like 2 weeks, to get the cartridge back and my cartridge was still showing as almost empty when I finally got it home and tried to use it. I am not the only person I know that had problems with the cartridges after they got them done.

I stopped in this morning to drop my color off. It'll be ready this afternoon. They have been swamped they said. I wish I had a black to refill I just took my empty one last week to Staples to get the $3 and bought a new one. Ugg! Oh well, I'll have a color one. Does anyone know how long these will stay good for? I have a new color in my printer now and won't need to change it for a couple months. Is the storage life good on it?

I dropped off mine at 8:30 am and it was ready by 2:00 pm

I cheated and went to another Walgreens with my black ink one and they said it would

be ready on Friday 4/4

Hey I saved $25..not a bad deal..since Dell ink is so outrageous to replace!!!

We went and they said ours would be available for pickup by morning. I made my husband stand in line with me. We were both able to get one. Unforunatly we grabbed two blacks and forgot to grab the color. Good deal anyway:fluffy:

I got them back. One failed the electronic test whatever that is. There were a lot that said the same thing. I wonder if it is their system or not...

Edited by Mrs.DeerHunter
FYI

Mine keeps telling me I need to reorder ink too.

The clerk at Walgreens told me that Dell "reprograms" their cartridges to let them know

they are filled. The only problem is when it really is empty I won't know until nothing prints

out. Oh well, what can you do for free:confused:

Mine works fine, but my printer does not recognize the fact that the cartridge is full.

Ditto.

My color cartridge failed print test. No big surprise since it sat on my desk for about a month waiting to be recycled. Clogged jets or something?

But still glad I tried; it came back with a coupon for photo prints. I think it was $5 off $15.

Mine also failed the print test, they said it exploded on them! I knew this was a possibility because others on her told me so but at the store they never said a word. I was very disappointed. And then the guy tried to blame it on me and asked if I had it sitting around for a while, no I took it right out of the printer. Dont think I will waste my time with this again.