lookinf for cheap dog treats/supplies to donate to animal shelter

hi! anyone know of any really good deals on dog/puppy treats and supplies? i am going to donate whatever i can fit in my luggage to a animal shelter in the caribbean where many dogs are neglected and homeless. so far i have bought 100 stuffed animal toys for .25 each thanks to easter clearance :-) i hope to bring some chew bones and squeaky toys if i can find some that are reasonable. would love any suggestions. im in the chicago suburbs. thanks for any ideas

I don't know anywhere to get cheap treats etc...sorry. But that is so good of you to donate to the shelter. Our family donates alot of stuff to our local shelter too. I just wanted to point out, that they will usually take any old towels, blankets, kettles, microwaves....all SORTS of stuff that you would never think of. It is always a good idea to call your local shelter, if you have anything that you are getting rid of. They maybe able to use it somehow. It is a great way, to get your kids to part with stuffed animals (my kids never want to part with theirs). But when they know that they are going to a dog or cat that needs a friend, they gladly give it away. (Then it is also out of my house--:D). Just an FYI!!:D

You can go to thecouponclippers.com and buy coupons for free cat food and free cat treats for very cheap, right now they have coupons for free bags of Purina Heathful Life Cat food and coupons for free packages of Natural Temptations Treats. The coupons are inexpensive to buy.

I don't know about dog food or dog treats but you could check.