Alvin & the Chipmunks & great deals at Kroger

pinkroses4mommy

Kroger has Alvin & the Chipmunks on DVD this week for $19.99, and then you get a $10 off your next purchase coupon at the register.

They also have some great deals this week on items that if you buy 10, you get $5 off such as Tombstone Pizzas ($2.00 after discount), 32 oz Gatorade (.50 after discount), Goldfish Crackers (.50 after discount), & lots of other items. You can mix and match any 10, and you can get three $5 off deals per transaction.

Kroger has Alvin & the Chipmunks on DVD this week for $19.99, and then you get a $10 off your next purchase coupon at the register.

They also have some great deals this week on items that if you buy 10, you get $5 off such as Tombstone Pizzas ($2.00 after discount), 32 oz Gatorade (.50 after discount), Goldfish Crackers (.50 after discount), & lots of other items. You can mix and match any 10, and you can get three $5 off deals per transaction.

Thanks for the head's up. I will have to make a trip tomorrow :)

must be a local thing, because we don't have that in our ad this week!!

Maybe it is...I see it in my paper though:

Alvin and the Chipmunks

$19.99 ea

SAVE WITH CARD Available Tuesday April 1st DVD Buy 1 "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie and receive a coupon at checkout for $10 off of your next purchase.

Expires 04/05/2008

This is a great sale!

Today, I got...

3 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes

6 bags Goldfish crackers

1 tub Betty C. icing

2 boxes Betty C. muffin mix

1 Betty C. cookie mix pouch

2 French's mustard

1 container of Dibs ice cream

2 boxes of Kroger pop tarts

3 boxes of hot pockets

Total after coupons and sale- $9.00

I will be going back tomorrow whe The Chipmunk movie comes out because my daughter is buying it w/ her bday $, so I will get the 10 off 50...so I will get a bunch of stuff for 40.00.

Must be a regional thing - darn it!!! I looked in our sales paper (North Texas) and there is no mention of it nor the good deals on groceries - darn it!!

I got 30 items and after coupons and the $15 deduction I only spent $16!

3 Frenchs mustard

2 tombstone pizza

2 excedrins

1 grands cinnamon rolls

2 grands biscuits

1 kraft slice cheese

6 life waters

3 goldfish

2 hot pockets

2 aunt jemima breakfasts

2 betty crocker muffins

1 bc cookies

2 bc potatoes

1 texas toast

The excedrins can be a money maker - one sale for $1 and there is a $2 off coupon.

Also the life waters have b1g1 free tearpads (think it was at Piggly Wiggly)

Frenchs mustard have .50 coupons -so doubled they are free

Grands have coupons making them cheap.

This sale last for 2 weeks so clip/order coupons now! I ordered some today but could not find the ones I used (like for the lifewater, mustard and grands - they must have sold out!)

i know this is a kroger thread but ..i just thought i would say that on april 2nd when alvin and the chipmunks came out kmart was selling the dvd for 19.99 and you got a free junior novel of the movie for kids to read with purchase. sorry i just posted about this

Thanks!:gdbouquet1: Worked perfect for me:)

Got mine today. Just a heads up that the coupon is for $10 off a $50 purchase. The ad did not specify that it had to be a $50 purchase and mine is only good thru 4/11. Still a good deal though, but just wanted you to be aware of the restrictions.

Yeah, I went today, and it is for $10 off $50 purchase, I was a little disappointed because I thought it was $10 off any purchase from original wording. I don't know if I will spend $50 by the 11th or not!!! Oh well...

Yeah, I went today, and it is for $10 off $50 purchase, I was a little disappointed because I thought it was $10 off any purchase from original wording. I don't know if I will spend $50 by the 11th or not!!! Oh well...

\

The ad was very misleading. It said nothing about a $50 purchase. (I looked at it again to make sure I didn't miss any fine print.) I hate when places do stuff like that.