4.99 T-shirts, 7.99 Beach towells, NEW $5 shipping code @ DisneyShopping.com

samisma

www.disneyshopping.com

Until 3/30 - Graphic tees are 4.99 (children's), and beach towels are as low as $7.99

They've a new $5 shipping code which it appears that there is no minimum purchase needed: SHIP5DISNEY and this expires on 4/15.

If this code is invalid I give up as it was emailed along with this sale's ad.

http://img.dsi.go.com/Images/I-Catalog/DS/Misc/Promotions/Emails/20080328/house/main-2.jpg

Samisma are you sure Disney not tricking us this time?????????

I hope they're not. They really ticked me off yesterday when I tried to place an order and call in with the other code like they told me too - and the person wouldn't take the code. (therefore i didn't place the order).

I did test the code and it seems to be working, but I didn't complete the transaction either. I might later though as dd is growing like a weed and apparently disney's 2t's run really really small (either that or my dd has a really big head)

I hope they're not. They really ticked me off yesterday when I tried to place an order and call in with the other code like they told me too - and the person wouldn't take the code. (therefore i didn't place the order).

I did test the code and it seems to be working, but I didn't complete the transaction either. I might later though as dd is growing like a weed and apparently disney's 2t's run really really small (either that or my dd has a really big head)

I would say Disney run a bit small. Your DD looks to have a beautiful head. Boy i'm sure glad you waited untill today to place your order. But just to be sure I hope I can use this on outlet items. That seems to be the only way I shop when it comes to disney.

:)

$5 Flat Rate Shipping Restrictions: ‡ Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, April 15, 2008. $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on any order sent to a single shipment address in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions, and APO/FPO addresses. Certain products excluded, as noted on specific Product Pages. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for oversized items. If any single order is sent to more than one address, Shipping & Handling charges will be applied to each shipment address. Offer valid on phone orders and orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com, DisneyStore.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on purchases from Disney Store retail or outlet locations. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.