Any great deals for the Canon sd500 camera?

We haven't been notified of any Dell promotions anytime in the next few days. As soon as we find out, we add them to the Dell Coupon Page whether or not we can post the code yet, so always check that page first. If we know of any, they will be on there.

The best I can find now is $434.99 shipped at Buy.com after $15 new customer coupon. Very nice camera.

It's very helpful that our Dell Coupon Page lists expired coupons as well:

HNG4H3PDCP2L3G

Save $65 on any Electronics & Accessories purchase of $500 or more. Coupon expired 3/12/05 at 5:59 am CT or after 2000 uses, whichever came first.

That would have been the best coupon, there was also $75 off $550 (assuming you add a $50 filler like additional SD media cards).

Thanks- I was hoping for another of those deals which coincided with the 10% of 15% off digital cameras. I managed to nab one (along with a few fillers I needed anyway) with one of the 10% off plus I believe $65 off a few weeks ago, and I need to buy another, so I was hoping for a similar deal (actually, with the stacking BigBucks coupons the deals now could be even sweeter). Currently, Dell is charging top dollar for the camera, so the $ off coupons aren't a great deal...

Found the deal: 372.69 :-)

Now there is 10% off at Dell with a free 256 card, less the $35 off $300 coupon available elsewhere, less 10% for opening a DPA account(coupon code: FTP4G89V?41R1H), free shipping

-49.90 Instant discount

-41.41 with DPA coupon

-35.00 E&A coupon

=$372.69 with free 3-5 day ground shipping. Thanks goes to the original poster on FW for finding a great. Just ordered the two I needed as gifts. BTW- add the coupons, but the 10% off won't show until you check out with a Dell preferred acct. (very easy to open - takes two secs.)

Just ordered the two I needed as gifts. Hope the info. helps someone else

you might consider a forum for sharing one time use codes within the community. I benefited from that at one of the other sites...but if you can, you should restrict access to such a forum to registered members, who would hopefully be appreciative and likewise share

you might consider a forum for sharing one time use codes within the community. I benefited from that at one of the other sites...but if you can, you should restrict access to such a forum to registered members, who would hopefully be appreciative and likewise share

That is a good idea and we will put it into consideration.

In the mean time you are welcome to post coupon requests/offers here. Either post the coupon code or request a PM (that will ensure that lurkers don't steal it).