Bean Bag chairs for $22.99 and free ship (was $59) at thecompanystore.com

cokemeyer

Deal of the Day!! Use code T6WELCOME for free shipping.

I thought these looked really classy - would be good for kids or adults! In 2 shapes, cube and round, and 5 colors: buff, crimson, ink, moss and tangerine.

Basic Bean Bags

SALE of the day

Save 60%

http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent/SALE+of+the+Day/6115/ZL56X/

Our exclusive Basic Bean Bags are just as comfortable as the ones you remember, but better looking. They’re covered with handsome pin-tucked faux suede. The round bag has a handle for easy moving around. The cube can serve as a table as well as a seat. 100% polyester cover over cotton shell with polystyrene pellet fill. Machine wash cover. Round 24x24x11"; Cube 17x17x17". Imported.

was $59.00 sale $22.99

http://www.thecompanystore.com/HanoverAssets/TCS/product_images/csa07zl24.jpg

I got "The credit card you have chosen is not valid with this order". It is a Visa so not sure wy it won't go through.

It seems to me I read on GD about someone else recently having this same issue. Can you call the order in instead?

I got "The credit card you have chosen is not valid with this order". It is a Visa so not sure wy it won't go through.

I used a mastercard and had no problems. Maybe a glitch in the system since this is listed on their website.

"What methods of payment do you accept?

Whether you're ordering through our Web site or by mail, phone or fax, you can pay for your purchases with The Company Store® / Company Kids® Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network or American Express. For mailed in orders, you can also pay by check or money order (please do not send cash)."

Deal is no longer available though. Went back to order another one, the moss color, for DS's room and it's gone.

I used a mastercard and had no problems. Maybe a glitch in the system since this is listed on their website.

"What methods of payment do you accept?

Whether you're ordering through our Web site or by mail, phone or fax, you can pay for your purchases with The Company Store® / Company Kids® Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network or American Express. For mailed in orders, you can also pay by check or money order (please do not send cash)."

Deal is no longer available though. Went back to order another one, the moss color, for DS's room and it's gone.

They are still available if you search under bean bag, but the price is now $28.99.

thanks for the new code - I'm not sure what's up with T6WELCOME. Actually, I do have the Company Store card and that code has only worked for me on and off - very strange... Perhaps they limit its number of uses per day or something?

I received my round bean bag chair today. It's toddler size, won't work for my nine yr old granddaughter.

Edited to add: Very good quality. I think the price is even lower now.

Edited by AFkat
adding info