Pampered Chef Generation II Cookware Set was $195 Now $78

all4mykids

https://www.thepamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=228&catId=132&parentCatId=132

This is from the online Outlet catalog. There are several items available at good prices if you like Pampered Chef. I ordered a couple of things and got them really fast.

#2400 Generation II Cookware Set — Was: $195.00 Now: $78.00

Your set includes a 1.5-qt. Petite Covered Saucepan, 2-qt. Small Covered Saucepan, 4 qt. Casserole with Lid, 10" Large Skillet and 6-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid. Dutch Oven Lid also fits the Large Skillet. A stainless steel Steamer Insert fits in the Small Saucepan and Casserole.

Heavy-gauge aluminum

DuPont™ nonstick coating

Porcelain enamel exterior

Oven-safe to 350°F

Clear tempered glass lids

For those getting the certificate error, just click on the second (I believe) line in the browsr window. I think it said.. proceed to site any way). Their certificate is just out of date. No big deal on a site as big as they are.

Thanks got it to work.

Thanks for sharing this! I found some other great deals I couldn't pass up. I LOVE Pampered Chef. :cheesy:

You are welcome. I ordered a few more things myself. I can't resist Pampered Chef. A friend of mine who's a rep told me that there will be a lot more stuff coming to the outlet soon, as they are discontinuing a lot of things (seasonal and stuff) I don't know about you,but I could personally care less if it's last season's pizza cutter. I'm ok with that. :)

I bought the pizza cutter and a couple of the small spreaders last year. They do have quality products. But does anyone own that set of pans and do you like them?

That is a great price on those pans. Tempting..

I bought the pizza cutter and a couple of the small spreaders last year. They do have quality products. But does anyone own that set of pans and do you like them?

I don't have the whole set, but I have one of the small saute' pans and one of the 2 qt pots (bought seperately at the outlet a while back) I wish I had bought the whole set and I am still debating it to be honest, even though I don't really need it right now. :)

I have the whole set of "Generation" cookware (they look exactly the same but I may have the generation 1 instead of the the generation II since I have had mine for about 10 years now). I love them! Other then a few scrapes in the Teflon (my own fault) I have had no problems with them, they still look as good as new.

Happy shopping!