Anyone else got invited to Childrens Place PlacePerks Rewards Program?

Came home and found a mailing from children's place inviting me to join their place perks rewards program along with the card to attach to your key ring and one for your wallet. It sure did catch me by surprise since I hardly ever shop at Children's Place anymore since their clothing quality isn't really up to par anymore, but I do like their socks and their summer tees.

How does the place perks program work?

Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. For every 75 points you collect in US stores and online @ childrensplace.com (less taxes, shipping and other discounts) from 3/10/08 - 12/31/08, we'll mail you a Place Perks Rewards coupon good for $10 off your next in-store purchase. Please allow 4-8 weeks from time of puchase for delivery of your $10 reward coupon by mail.

I love their clothing. I've only had problems with their tshirts running small, so I buy a larger size.

My kids clothes hold up great.

Plus, I resale it in consignment and get 90% of my money back.

I had it (rewards card) last year and they sent me $20 coupon in November.

The best part was everything that I purchase is already dirt cheap and to earn an extra $20 makes the deal even sweeter! :D

Edited by natasha

Does anyone know if we will have to use our card for each purchase? Last year I never gave them my card to record each purchase. I guess it was setup under my phone number. I was shocked when I received the coupon in November.

Does anyone know if we will have to use our card for each purchase? Last year I never gave them my card to record each purchase. I guess it was setup under my phone number. I was shocked when I received the coupon in November.

I was told the only way I'd get points was to use my card. I often forgot and just barely managed to remember enough to get one $10 coupon.

I got a new card the other day and made sure to sign up for the extra 10 points! I think having the card on my keyring might help me remember a bit more.

Is this card seperate from their credit card? I used to get the discount 10-15% off all year once I achieved a certain $$ amount using the Place Card. I hope that I get on in the mail, that would be a great incentive to shop there more often. I usually hit Gymboree for their gymbucks and LTDtoo for their 2bucks.

Is this card seperate from their credit card? I used to get the discount 10-15% off all year once I achieved a certain $$ amount using the Place Card. I hope that I get on in the mail, that would be a great incentive to shop there more often. I usually hit Gymboree for their gymbucks and LTDtoo for their 2bucks.

Yes it's separate from their credit card. You can can check out the program Here. From the other posts, is this a yearly thing or is the card for "life"?