Scholastic Warehouse $1 Sale

trbarginhunter

The only ones "near" me are over 1hr away this time :( I went to one in Dec last year (i don't homeschool, not a teacher, etc.) and didn't have any problems going in or buying things...HOWEVER i was really dissapointed in the prices...not nearly as low as i was hoping/expecting :no:

the website says you have to meet certain qualifications- work for school system, be a homeschooler, etc. is that correct?

And I am neither ? :(

Can I just go to the sale ? All I am is a parent wanting to get some good books for my child at a reasonable price.:)

And I am neither ? :(

Can I just go to the sale ? All I am is a parent wanting to get some good books for my child at a reasonable price.:)

It looks like you can go as a "book fair volunteer." I know I have helped a bit with setup once, so I guess that counts.

Do they have many books actually for $1? I notice it says selected titles. Just want to be sure it is worthwhile since it is today for us and today is VERY busy!

It looks like you can go as a "book fair volunteer." I know I have helped a bit with setup once, so I guess that counts.

Do they have many books actually for $1? I notice it says selected titles. Just want to be sure it is worthwhile since it is today for us and today is VERY busy!

There are some for $1 and some for $2, even $3. Most books are just half off the list price. With Scholastic, that's a bargain, since they never put things on sale. Most titles are current too.