Boca Java 4 free bags of coffee again, just pay 7.95 S&H

auntsister

I hope this hasn't been posted yet. This is my first find to post and I wanted to give back a little for all the deals I have found here! This offer may only be for those who got in on the deal last time, so check your email.

Boca java has there 4 bags of gourmet coffee offer again for only the shipping and handling charge of $7.95. I got this last year and the coffe was great! I am going to have to order the little Kcup where you can add your own coffee so I can use this with my Keurig!

https://www.bocajava.com/cluboffer_fourfree.jsp?CID=5&promo=aol_trybocajava_120600

"No Obligation - No additional purchases are required. Upon accepting this offer, you are enrolled in the club so that we can roast your coffee to order for you based upon your coffee drinking needs, and you may cancel at any time by calling 1-888-BOCA JAVA."

According to this you can cancel without obligation - you need to call before they send out your next 4 bags of coffee (it said about 4 weeks). Reg price around $7 for 8 oz and 7.95 to ship up to 4 bags......

• 2 weeks later...
websoccermom, did you try calling them, I hate that happened for you!? I got my shipment for 7.95 as advertised and then went on to adjust my next shipment for every 8 wks, just two bags. I will probably end up canceling but the coffee is really good! I had no problems with the deal.

I did call this morning and they adjusted my cc for the shipping of the first order. They also credited my card for the second order since it was shipped out only four days after the first. I will have enough coffee for a while.

It is pretty good coffee, not the best I have had, but much better than grocery store brands.