Walt Disney World Vacation???

We are planning a vacation the second week of June to Walt disney world in Florida. 2 adults a 13 year old and a 7 year old. I can't seem to find any deals anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions?? We are open to driving or flying what ever is the best deal for us. My sister went last year and had all meals included, air fare and lodging for way less than I can find. Please help with any advice. Thank you in advance for any help.

We are planning a vacation the second week of June to Walt disney world in Florida. 2 adults a 13 year old and a 7 year old. I can't seem to find any deals anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions?? We are open to driving or flying what ever is the best deal for us. My sister went last year and had all meals included, air fare and lodging for way less than I can find. Please help with any advice. Thank you in advance for any help.

The free dining plan that she would have gotten, is usually only avail. in the last part of Aug. to the first part of Sept. When it comes to Disney there are not many "deals" to be had. Depending where you are coming from the drive is not that bad....and your kids are old enough that the drive wouldn't bother them too much.

I saw a commercial on TV about a disney vacation. www.waltdisneyworld.com/affordable. Without the specific dates, what type of accomodations you are looking for, etc, it is hard to price for you. Also, do you belong to AAA? You can also check with them. Another forum to check is disboards.com. Enjoy your vacation!