Microsoft Windows One Live Care 1.5 - Now $6.97 (was $49.95) @ Jr.com

noehlp

Does anyone know if this is compatible with Vista??? I couldn't find anything in the description. Anyone??? :)

It actually is. This is what I'm using on both computers (one with vista) and my subscription is out in another month. Great find, now I can save about $40. I'll save even more by going in to the store and picking it up. :D

It actually is. This is what I'm using on both computers (one with vista) and my subscription is out in another month. Great find, now I can save about $40. I'll save even more by going in to the store and picking it up. :D

Great tip AnnMarie!

Just a quick tip. Although they have version 2.0 out there. Buy the 1.5 and install it on your computer. Microsoft will automatically upgrade you to version 2.0 for FREE. Just like they send you updates to upgrade with their MSN Messenger. So no need to buy version 2.0. Thanks again noehlp.

Just a quick tip. Although they have version 2.0 out there. Buy the 1.5 and install it on your computer. Microsoft will automatically upgrade you to version 2.0 for FREE. Just like they send you updates to upgrade with their MSN Messenger. So no need to buy version 2.0. Thanks again noehlp.

Thanks so much annmarie for the tips! Think I'll have to order it. My virus software expires March 5! Perfect timing! Too bad I don't have any of these stores in my area but it is still a good deal with shipping.

read any independent review; it's an awful piece of software that uses way too many resources and has abysmal detection rates. i actually like most MS products, but you can do much better than this. if you want legit protection, go with Kaspersky.

• 1 month later...