Need Nintendo Ds Deal

Nikki0896

Can anyone help me find a decent deal on a Nintendo Ds? We are going to Florida in April and my kids have never been on an airplane. My 8 year old LOVES his DS and just yesterday dumped it into a mud puddle. It is dead. I need another one for the plane ride but, shelled out huge money for Disney. Where can I get one for a good price??

TIA to anyone who can help!!

Distressed mom!!

Can anyone help me find a decent deal on a Nintendo Ds? We are going to Florida in April and my kids have never been on an airplane. My 8 year old LOVES his DS and just yesterday dumped it into a mud puddle. It is dead. I need another one for the plane ride but, shelled out huge money for Disney. Where can I get one for a good price??

TIA to anyone who can help!!

Distressed mom!!

I think right now in the stores there isn't going to be much of a price break. The cheapest that I have seen was $109 at Target, then they went back up to the $129 pricebreak. I would suggest Ebay or if you have a local Gamestop-they carry used ones.

When did you get your DS?

My son got his at Christmas and got water spilled on it within weeks. We called Nintendo and were told they could fix it for a refurbishing fee. I think it is normally $75 but if you send it back within the first year they knock off $25. For $7.25 they will email you a pre-printed shipping label for your box; that covers insurance too.

Don't quote me on the prices, I could be remembering everything wrong. Call Nintendo Customer Service and they will give you accurate prices :)

Guest quigonatr

When did you get your DS?

My son got his at Christmas and got water spilled on it within weeks. We called Nintendo and were told they could fix it for a refurbishing fee. I think it is normally $75 but if you send it back within the first year they knock off $25. For $7.25 they will email you a pre-printed shipping label for your box; that covers insurance too.

Don't quote me on the prices, I could be remembering everything wrong. Call Nintendo Customer Service and they will give you accurate prices :)

:eyepoppin This is very good to know for future reference! Thanks!