Free Fisher Price Toy with select Infant Items at Toysrus.com

samisma

I can't believe nobody has posted this yet, but I've searched and it's not coming up. If it is a repost please close/delete. Thanks!

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=FPInfantRotoS&origkw=FPInfantRotoS&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Free Fisher-Price Infant Toy priced up to 19.98, with Select Fisher-Price purchase of 19.99 or more!

Free Fisher-Price Infant Toy priced up to 19.98, with Select Fisher-Price purchase of 19.99 or more!

HOW IT WORKS

Click on the link "View Eligible Items $19.99 and over" to choose ANY Select Fisher-Price purchase of 19.99 or more to your cart and receive a "Fisher-Price infant toy " FREE! Maximum 1 discount per order.

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View eligible FREE items up to $19.99

- View eligible items $19.99 and over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 23, 2008 to receive discount. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.

once again outrageous S&H , would have been an awesome deal otherwise I wonder if this is instore also

Merchandise Subtotal: $ 36.99

Estimated Shipping and Handling:

Based on ground shipping within continental U.S. $16.48

Sales Tax:

Tax will be added at checkout $0.00

Estimated Total: $53.47

I'm not sure if it's in-store or not. I would call and ask them if they'll honor it or bring a printout of the info to the store. Most managers at TRU are agreable to things like this in my experience...

It is instore as well. I bought some today. I bought one for $19.99 and got another one free. They do have to be baby toys but there are many to choose from. I think it does end today in the stores.