Target - Magnavox 32" LCD HDTV $497

Crue2001

Found this in the sale ad today...heading to Target!

Magnavox 32" LCD HDTV $497 (was $649.99)

Model # 32MF337B

Qty Limited, No Rain Checks

Looks like a good tv from the reviews posted! :)

Interesting this is in the sale paper since its sold out at most stores, they even clearanced the display for 30% more?

I work at target and will go ahead and give you guys some helpful info regarding this item.

The T.V. was put on clearance mid-week last week in all stores. This means that many will already be sold out. I suggest calling ahead of time to see if they have any in, so that you don't waste your time and money driving out there. If they don't have them check the other stores for you. Remember that the display model is always the last one sold, but make sure you ask for the extra 30% off because it is a display. You would be surprised how many employees don't know this.

Hope that helps.

I work at target and will go ahead and give you guys some helpful info regarding this item.

The T.V. was put on clearance mid-week last week in all stores. This means that many will already be sold out. I suggest calling ahead of time to see if they have any in, so that you don't waste your time and money driving out there. If they don't have them check the other stores for you. Remember that the display model is always the last one sold, but make sure you ask for the extra 30% off because it is a display. You would be surprised how many employees don't know this.

Hope that helps.

Are you able to say if there will be another model on clearance soon since this one is already sold out?

Are you able to say if there will be another model on clearance soon since this one is already sold out?

Televisions, along with all other electronic items, go on clearance when a newer model is being sent to the stores. I have no info on when the next TV will be on clearance. However, just by noticing which TVs have yet to be clearanced in the last six months, I would keep my eyes out on the Philips TVs on display.