Car Rental

HI,

I am going to Fl next week and I am looking to rent a car for 6 days. Does anyone know of any good discounts for this. I would need a full size suv or a van for 3 adults and 2 children. We will be flying into Orlando.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by soeluckydmg

my concern is this, I have a rental car already reserved. It is a trailblazer or pathfinder it states. I have it at a weekly rate of 180.00. With everything it is 225.00. Awesome price but here are my concerns:

1: There is three adults and two children and a stroller and luggage. Will this be enough room?

2: The place is enterprise which is not in the airport. It states there is a shuttle that picks up every 15 minutes and takes you to their location.

I have never been on a plane with my family and in Orlando. I am not sure if getting a shuttle bus and then getting there and the size of the vehicle will be issues. Since I am a rookie at this I figured I would go to the best place for info and that is why I came here. I was looking for coupon or discounts because I wanted to see if I could get a good rate and stay at the airport to pick up.

Thanks again for any help.

With that many people I would get a van without a doubt. We rented a suv one time going to myrtle beach with 3 adults 2 kids, stroller etc like you stated and we were like a bunch of sardines smashed in there and ended up having to put the stroller on the roof and couldn't see out the back! Last year we got a van!

If you get a trailblazer, you will be fine and have enough room. If you get a pathfinder you will not. I would call and see if you can confirm what you will get- even ask for an expedition. As for enterprise being offsite with a shuttle... you will be fine. They are large and even if you all take up one entire one, they come by very often. They will probably have a rental counter in the airport though then the shuttle... but maybe not.