Walgreen's- Aquafresh $0.49

dantegirl

This week at Walgreen's, the Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste is $1.99....you can print $1.50 coupons off at the Aquafresh website to get it for $0.49 a tube :)

thank you so much for keeping us in the loop about all the walgreenns good deals I think you are the one who told us about the cereal?? thank you

thank you so much for keeping us in the loop about all the walgreenns good deals I think you are the one who told us about the cereal?? thank you

No problem...glad to help out. I have found sooooo many good deals others have posted...I want to do my part too :)

also this week at WAG you get the the beyer aspirn 1.99 and use easy saver Q for 1.00 off then use manufacture coupon and get it free ALso the easy saver coupon says limit one per Q but i got 11 of them and it took off 11.00 :) then I used 11 man Q and got it free bee sure to get a filler so they wont owe u money

has anyone used register rewrds to pay for an item that u get register rewards abck for?? I did and didnt get any more register rewards

someone previously posted that if you use the register rewards that you got for item a to buy item a again, you won't get any. but you can use rr from item a to buy item b that also has rr & they will print.

Found today, after scouring the rebate/store coupon book (found in front of store with sales ad)...

Almay Eye Shadow - $4.99 - $1 store coupon - $1 MFR. Q = $2.99 (orig. $6.49)

Maybelline Volume XL Lip Plumpler-

$8.49 - $2 MFR Q - $5.99 Mail-in Rebate = $0.50

Glade Glass Scents - 2/$5 - $2 Mail-in rebate = 2/$3

(Also applies to Candle, Wisp Refills, scented oil refills or plug-in oil refills- I didn't have a coupon for the glass scents but I think there are coupons out there for the other stuff)

Anyway, thought I'd share!

Edited by dantegirl

I have yet to find the Maybelline lip plumper at my store. I've been checking since the 1st of the month.

I had to ask the girl in cosmetics. It ended up being in a small display area that I would have walked right past. There were probably only about 3-4 of each color. On the MO side I couldn't find them but here in IL, I lucked out and they had a bunch left.

I could only manage to get one $1.50 coupon to print, but if you look around on the site there is also a $1 coupon. My ds uses this so I didn't feel to bad when I walked out of the store with 2 tubes for $1.85 including tax.